View Full Version : LifeLess, new zombie tv show

ILoVeZoMbiE
12-Oct-2007, 11:37 AM
I guy's

you know LifeLess?

What you think? It's a "fake" series like "Dead" or not?

The teaser look very, very good

Official Site (http://www.lifelesstheseries.com/media.php)

ABC TG (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxwntDpfcvw&mode=related&search=)

Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4ZobpyYbLc&mode=related&search=)

Neil
12-Oct-2007, 11:54 AM
This is the series I've been hoping would be made for 15yrs!!! Think Jericho with Zombies!!!!

God I hope they pull it off!!

note: One or two makeup effects in the trailer look a bit weak! But fingers crossed!!!!!!!! The plot/story is the most important thing!

suicide22
12-Oct-2007, 02:35 PM
I have never seen it, so I can't comment on it.

Yojimbo
12-Oct-2007, 04:04 PM
When I had first heard that this was in production, I was reminded of that series that GAR had been asked to produce which, in effect, would have been a weekly zombie TV series, each episode a short story set in a zombie overrun world. Much like Book of the Dead, the stories unconnected with the exception of their setting.

Though that one fell through, primarily because GAR refused to toe the line and make the series a Dawson's Creek like show with a teenage lead and love interest, I am hoping that this one will be able to make up for that loss. Surely, it's not GAR, but if it is a decent zombie series that I won't mind.

Sure hope it is not a Dawson's Creek-like show with zombies. Or 7th Heaven with Ghouls. It will be anethma to all the diehard z-heads!

Looking forward to this one!

AcesandEights
12-Oct-2007, 04:59 PM
I still don't know what channel/venue this is supposed to be picked up for? I mean, does it have a confirmed home yet? I scrolled through a while a go and didn't find anything and failed to just now giving a quick look.

Anyone know if this is still be shopped around for a network/cable/basic cable home?

ILoVeZoMbiE
24-Oct-2007, 10:47 PM
This is the series I've been hoping would be made for 15yrs!!! Think Jericho with Zombies!!!!

God I hope they pull it off!!

note: One or two makeup effects in the trailer look a bit weak! But fingers crossed!!!!!!!! The plot/story is the most important thing!

I'm a gree with you, Neil

And this series, is also one of my dream :)

DubiousComforts
24-Oct-2007, 10:53 PM
Though that one fell through, primarily because GAR refused to toe the line and make the series a Dawson's Creek like show with a teenage lead and love interest,
Thank God. I would rather have no zombie series than "Living Dead 90210" or "Buffy The Ghoul Slayer." Vanilla programming for a vanilla world.

Danny
25-Oct-2007, 06:10 AM
^ was there a meeting i missed were buffy was pronounced ****?, sure angel was btter but in the early years buffy rocked.:cool:

acealive1
25-Oct-2007, 06:39 AM
it'll be a show about zombies,but we'll barely see them.

Neil
25-Oct-2007, 07:58 AM

That's fine... It's the situation that's the main interest. The survival/terror aspect of it all... How the people cope with society completely turned upside down and inside out!

Danny
25-Oct-2007, 08:02 AM

same applies for the walking dead and thats frikkin comics gold.

Geophyrd
25-Oct-2007, 12:46 PM
Whens this going to be on?

ILoVeZoMbiE
04-Jan-2008, 06:10 PM
Whens this going to be on?

It's a mistery :(

Nobody have news? The official Lifeless forum apparently seems died :(

dracenstein
04-Jan-2008, 08:49 PM
This is not listed on the IMDb.

acealive1
04-Jan-2008, 08:58 PM
aww lookie there,the creator is a zach snyder fan with his recreation of the remake of dawn dvd menu

aga
10-Jan-2008, 02:28 PM
A TV show done on spec? This isn't going anywhere sadly :(

Neil
10-Jan-2008, 04:09 PM
So the show is a no-go then!? :(

paulannett
11-Jan-2008, 10:45 PM
So the show is a no-go then!? :(

Say it ain't so! Just like Neil I've been dying for a Jericho style series, with a zombie twist.

I guess that's one of the reasons I write... to produce ideas that I so desperately want to see/read myself.

Slightly offtopic: Neil, what do you think Jericho so far?