PDA

View Full Version : im all for it,but......

acealive1
12-Oct-2007, 11:13 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071012/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush;_ylt=AoknCABXTm6Of1UbrwVMD36MwfIE

bush wants to open free trade with four nations including columbia,panama,peru,and latin america..............i didnt know there was a country called "latin america" :lol:

also panama booted us after we built their lil canal......and columbia......... and peru........... uhhhhh do the words "drug lord" come to mind when u hear those names?

SRP76
12-Oct-2007, 11:51 PM
That is all there could be "traded": drugs. We already have more coffee than we need, so I'm not buying that excuse.

Go ahead. Name off some things that these places have, that the U.S. doesn't have the capability to produce themselves. Better turn over some serious rocks.

All these "free trade agreements" do is allow U.S. corporations to outsource labor, driving down the pay of U.S. employees. That's it. Panama has nothing - nothing - that we need.

These things should be called what they are: "handouts".

acealive1
13-Oct-2007, 01:34 AM
That is all there could be "traded": drugs. We already have more coffee than we need, so I'm not buying that excuse.

Go ahead. Name off some things that these places have, that the U.S. doesn't have the capability to produce themselves. Better turn over some serious rocks.

All these "free trade agreements" do is allow U.S. corporations to outsource labor, driving down the pay of U.S. employees. That's it. Panama has nothing - nothing - that we need.

These things should be called what they are: "handouts".

well said,bro