PDA

View Full Version : Just had the craziest zombie dream.

rightwing401
15-Oct-2007, 05:09 AM
This is one that is definately for the records. Now from time to time, I do tend to have zombie dreams, but no where near this one.
I actually dreamt that I was Bub, and in Day of the Dead. The part where Bub has to say 'hello aunt alicia' and the gun bit, dreampt all that. Even doing the part where he figures out how to turn the tape deck on and off, the 'reward' included. The whole damn thing was like I was 'living' in the movie, up until the very end.
The only part that was different was the kill of Rhodes. As Bub, I had stumbled into a bigger armory than what was shown in the movie. I had a pistol but no bullets. It was so weird, I could actually see my decaying hands slowly putting one bullet into a clip at a time. When I was just about finished, Rhodes ran in. Looking through an ammo rack, I could see him loading up a rifle in a panic. I moaned, slammed the clip into the pistol, and cocked it. He then turned around and saw me staring at him, and all hell broke loose.
Rhodes let loose with his rifle, shooting up everything, and me. I've never experienced anything stranger in a dream than getting shot something like twenty times in the chest, and feeling nothing. I shot just like Bub too, really clumbsy, poorly aimed.
After shooting at each other, but with neither one of us having scored a direct hit, I went on the offense. Stumbling around the isle, I took aim at him while he clumsily tried to reload, and got him right in the gut. He staggered back, and I nailed him again in the leg. Somehow, he managed to finish reloading his rifle, and opened up on me again, screaming "You puss****!"
Out of ammo, I tossed the gun aside and went at him, wading through his hail of lead. Of course, not a single head shot. I got to Rhodes and bit his throat out. Right as he went down and I went in for another bit, I woke up.
I don't think I'll ever have another zombie dream like that again, and I doubt that I want to.

CornishCorpse
15-Oct-2007, 08:27 PM
That is a very cool dream dude but so freaking weird but guess I dont need to tell you....Damn getting shot and not dieing must have been really bizare..