PDA

View Full Version : To trade or not to trade

CornishCorpse
15-Oct-2007, 08:09 PM
Ive had my wii for a while now and it was a spur of the moment sort of thing and yeah it was fun at first but to be honest Im bored with it, I know more games are coming out but I cant see that many good games being pushed out on the wii when you have the ps3 and the 360 lurking around. Ive got a 360 ( still trying to get it fixed >.< ) so no way Im going to invest in a ps3 for that price, itll get fixed.

My question is should I try my wii in for a ps2? I know its a downgrade but I had a ps2 for years and never had any problems plus it boasts DMC and Tekken. Two of my favourite games plus timesplitters..The games are cheap, the console is cheap and its easy. Should I stick out the wii or go back to the good ole basics?

Also Tekken 6 for ps3 looks pretty bad for what it is..I love tekken and even the movie but the trailers for the new game look well..slightly improved graphics but not much ahead of tekken five.

Danny
15-Oct-2007, 09:23 PM
totally.

the wiis great adn im after one but the ps2 rocks its got all the best horror, rpg and the like games on it and the recent ones like obscure 2 and final fantasy 12 are well worth it, plus since the ps3 came out you can get decent games in 4 for a tenner deals so...

CornishCorpse
15-Oct-2007, 09:52 PM
You can have mine for £150 with console, nunuchuck and all the other usual crap..Wiisports, Re1 for gamecube, DBZ Budokai Tekaichi and Mortal Kombat Armageddon oh and a gamecube controller and memorycard. Jus offering :lol:

Any good titles to look out for ps2? Tekken 5 is a must same with Snake Eater and DMC3 o course..Never played a FF game in my life though.

capncnut
16-Oct-2007, 06:18 PM
If you like beat 'em ups, I really enjoyed Def Jam - Fight For NY.