PDA

View Full Version : Kid plays Dragonforce's Operation Ground and Pound on modded PS2...

Kaos
17-Oct-2007, 01:56 PM
version of Guitar Hero II and is fecking amazing!

1_7_Cc3LOVA

I happen to like power metal, so here is the Dragonforce video for the same song:

Ywxm6zLEjFY

Danny
17-Oct-2007, 02:10 PM
thats bitchin', ive playedmedium so much i dont need to look at the screen much during a song, but i just cannot intergrate the orange fret key into play on hard, the speeds no problem but that orange key is my nemesis!!:mad:

capncnut
17-Oct-2007, 02:29 PM
1_7_Cc3LOVA

http://www.scoobyfrench.homestead.com/files/shaggy.JPG
"ZOINKS!"

MikePizzoff
17-Oct-2007, 09:18 PM
I've seen other videos of this kid playing some of the harder EXPERT songs and not even looking at the screen while doing it.

I wonder who makes the guitar he's using and why there's an extra button?

His parents should think about buying him a real guitar because he may be on to something...

Danny
17-Oct-2007, 10:04 PM
yeah since its a hacked program theres tons of ones, some even just recorded replays of "gifted kids" that are appearing to play it, but this guy missed a few on the fret baord and missed em in game too, so i think its legit, adn thats the wii controller i believe.

DeadJonas190
18-Oct-2007, 05:44 AM
yeah since its a hacked program theres tons of ones, some even just recorded replays of "gifted kids" that are appearing to play it, but this guy missed a few on the fret baord and missed em in game too, so i think its legit, adn thats the wii controller i believe.

That kid is amazing.

It's not the Wii controler, the Wii Remote is seated on the front of the guitar and at the beginning when you can see the guitar there is no Wii remote in it... but then again it is modded with that extra button.