PDA

View Full Version : this guy just made every american look bad

acealive1
18-Oct-2007, 08:06 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071019/ap_on_sc/britain_controversial_scientist

seriously,he just jumped 60 years into the past with this trash talk.

next he'll be saying africans have smaller skulls :rolleyes:

racism and science dont mix,never has,never will and theres absolutely no place for it

MinionZombie
18-Oct-2007, 08:09 PM
I'd love to see his "research" which backs up his claims. :lol:

You'd have thought a scientist would be smarter than to say that, doi...

bassman
18-Oct-2007, 08:21 PM
:rolleyes:

It's so dumb it's kind of funny....

Danny
18-Oct-2007, 08:36 PM
someone hit senility i see.

acealive1
18-Oct-2007, 08:46 PM
I'd love to see his "research" which backs up his claims. :lol:

You'd have thought a scientist would be smarter than to say that, doi...

yea,idk where he got it from. im gonna check out his wiki bio to see where he's from

EDIT: i was expecting him to be from the south,but chicago is where he's from.......what a dullard.

(born April 6, 1928) is an American molecular biologist, best known as one of the co-discoverers of the structure of DNA. Watson, Francis Crick, and Maurice Wilkins were awarded the 1962 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine "for their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic acids and its significance for information transfer in living material".[1] Watson is also a secular humanist and atheist.

Marie
18-Oct-2007, 09:28 PM
Kinda puts that whole Al Gore Nobel Prize thing in perspective doesn't it? I mean, Al obviously isn't the first idiot to get one is he?

M_

acealive1
18-Oct-2007, 09:39 PM
Kinda puts that whole Al Gore Nobel Prize thing in perspective doesn't it? I mean, Al obviously isn't the first idiot to get one is he?

M_

al made global warming a front page issue,bush denied it. so whos the idiot?

Marie
18-Oct-2007, 10:00 PM
al made global warming a front page issue,bush denied it. so whos the idiot?

Time will tell my friend, twenty years ago the experts said we were headed for an ice age. I for one am betting HE'S wrong too. The Jury's still out on if it's an intentional play for power or just his head up a very intimate area.

M_

acealive1
18-Oct-2007, 10:28 PM
Time will tell my friend, twenty years ago the experts said we were headed for an ice age. I for one am betting HE'S wrong too. The Jury's still out on if it's an intentional play for power or just his head up a very intimate area.

M_

u never heard of the saying" inducing mass panic gives you control" ?

bush has done that with the "weapons of mass destruction" thing which never materialized. at least gore's claim is legit. look no further than last year in ohio where it snowed.............in MAY

mista_mo
18-Oct-2007, 10:56 PM
Al gore is a politician at heart, and could be using this as a way to get more noteriety for an upcoming political campaign. Honestly, the guys dumb as bricks and didn't deserve the Nobel.

but this isn't about that tart, this is about some other old tart.

wait to see his proof, then make your final judgement, altho, i will say that it is sounding like a bullcrap thing he just pulled out of his wrinkled ass.

acealive1
18-Oct-2007, 10:57 PM
Al gore is a politician at heart, and could be using this as a way to get more noteriety for an upcoming political campaign. Honestly, the guys dumb as bricks and didn't deserve the Nobel.

but this isn't about that tart, this is about some other old tart.

wait to see his proof, then make your final judgement, altho, i will say that it is sounding like a bullcrap thing he just pulled out of his wrinkled ass.

proof interferes with how overly racist he is

Marie
19-Oct-2007, 12:17 AM
u never heard of the saying" inducing mass panic gives you control" ?

bush has done that with the "weapons of mass destruction" thing which never materialized. at least gore's claim is legit. look no further than last year in ohio where it snowed.............in MAY

Obviously the result of "Global Warming", couldn't possibly be a freak of the weather right?

M_

MikePizzoff
19-Oct-2007, 12:57 AM
racism and science dont mix

I don't think racism mixes well with anything, to tell you the truth.

AcesandEights
19-Oct-2007, 01:00 AM

Rum.

Everything goes with rum.

acealive1
19-Oct-2007, 01:06 AM

VERY true

MikePizzoff
19-Oct-2007, 03:38 AM
Rum.

Everything goes with rum.

:lol:

Rum... :hurl:

acealive1
19-Oct-2007, 04:21 AM
:lol:

Rum... :hurl:

alkies dont care about color :lol:

AcesandEights
19-Oct-2007, 04:33 AM
But seriously, I found this news depressing, so that's why I joke. I guess I'll chalk it up to old-timey racism and senility for ol' Watson.

acealive1
19-Oct-2007, 04:46 AM
But seriously, I found this news depressing, so that's why I joke. I guess I'll chalk it up to old-timey racism and senility for ol' Watson.

i found it a bit odd because as people get older,they usually kinda forgive and forget if i can use that expression. as my mom got older,she didnt care what nationality i dated.now ask me that same question 7 years ago and she was archie bunker reincarnated