PDA

View Full Version : special guitar hero 3 deal at target

Danny
19-Oct-2007, 03:59 PM
for some reason the kotaku link aint working but it doesnt matter.
For all you guitar hero fans in the u.s target stores are selling guitar hero 3 with TWO white and red limited edition contorllesr for 109 bucks with the game, ive yet to see a second controller in shops, so me adn my freinds all haev to take turns so if you havent got into guitar hero yet i can really recommend this deal for two controllers.:cool:

CoinReturn
19-Oct-2007, 04:18 PM
I wish I could afford this. Wireless is awesome, and its a pretty good deal. I just wish they stuck with the X-Plorer design for the guitar, instead of reverting back to the original Les Paul.

Also, here is a demo of the game that you can burn and play on your 360. Just insert it in to the tray, and it will say "Mixed Media Disk" at the bottom of your Xbox dashboard. Then all you have to do is go to your "Demos and More" tab, and click on the Guitar Hero III Demo. It will load it from the DVD no problem, and you don't have to have a modded 360 to do it. It does indeed work, I burned a copy for myself and 2 friends last night. The songs are:

Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Lay Down
Even Flow
The Metal
Rock You Like A Hurricane

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/11303/Guitar+Hero+3+Xbox+360+Demo

Danny
19-Oct-2007, 04:36 PM
i dont get why people are bitching about if its wireless or not, mines wired and the cables like 2 metres long and covers half my room, why do people NEED to be able to stray further than that, if you go to far away youll not be able to see the screen well enough anyway.