PDA

View Full Version : cannibal corpse - "corpsegrinder on world of warcraft"

Danny
20-Oct-2007, 09:51 AM
cW_Lv0r-l4c

"**** those alliance emo pussies"?, my dwarf could kick his orcs ass anyday:rolleyes::lol:
Man, some people lvoe that game too much guys, too friggin much.

LivingDeadBeat
21-Oct-2007, 03:53 PM
George is awesome :D

MikePizzoff
21-Oct-2007, 05:22 PM
It's amazing how many people in the metal scene are huge DORKS.

Craig
23-Oct-2007, 01:01 AM
It's amazing how many people in the metal scene are huge DORKS.
I think nowadays not so much... I mean these are the people, who when they're young were probably different to the 'cool kids' due to their taste in music, clothes and passtimes, that's why they do this sort of music and that's why a lot of them probably are dorks.

My brother (and many of his friends) are rock/metal nutters, but a lot of them play WoW biblically (especially my brother) and pretty much all of them are just weird.

Danny
23-Oct-2007, 03:28 AM
dude, dwarfs drinking ale in taverns and smackign down dragons with there steely axes.....that ****ing metal right there.:lol:

-but what happens in warcraft stays in warcraft...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/Warcraft_night_elf_dancing_by_Sousu.gif

:lol:

MikePizzoff
23-Oct-2007, 03:02 PM
My brother (and many of his friends) are rock/metal nutters, but a lot of them play WoW biblically (especially my brother) and pretty much all of them are just weird.

As a member of the metal scene, I have many friends that do extremely dorky things despite how "evil" they're supposed to be; like you said... WoW and whatnot.