PDA

View Full Version : Optimus Prime For sale on ebay

acealive1
22-Oct-2007, 07:06 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fse arch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D 230181106980%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1&item=230181106980

ProfessorChaos
22-Oct-2007, 08:13 AM
did you look at those pics? it's even got transformer sheets!!:stunned:

not a big transformers fan, haven't seen the movie, but i gotta say...that's one macked-out truck.

that'd be the ultimate pu$$y-wagon for teens...you could totally soil up those transformers sheets:lol:

everyone who lived within fifty miles of your town would be:gossip::gossip:

Danny
22-Oct-2007, 11:06 AM
.......THAT.IS.AWESOME!!!!!!:eek:

bassman
22-Oct-2007, 03:17 PM
That's awesome.....but I think I would rather have the new Bumblebee....

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/images/2006/06/bumblebee-transformers.jpg

DjfunkmasterG
22-Oct-2007, 03:21 PM
Gotta agree with Bassman, I would rather have the Camaro.

bassman
22-Oct-2007, 03:27 PM
Gotta agree with Bassman, I would rather have the Camaro.

When watching the special features for the film, I heard Micheal Bay say that that car was a generic prototype and when this film was a success, Chevy decided to make it the 2009 camaro. Just because Bumblebee starts off as an old Camaro, I guess?:rockbrow:

Either way....awesome looking car.

Danny
22-Oct-2007, 03:39 PM
i like it, but i prefer the look of the version he was at the start, only ,not crappy.

MikePizzoff
22-Oct-2007, 04:13 PM
i like it, but i prefer the look of the version he was at the start, only ,not crappy.

I agree. I don't like the way new cars look.

Legion2213
22-Oct-2007, 08:36 PM
Erm, wasn't Bumblebee a VW golf? He was in the original comics anyways...

bassman
22-Oct-2007, 08:42 PM

Yeah. There's a small nod to that in the film, but it would have been out of place if they had used a beetle...

Legion2213
22-Oct-2007, 08:54 PM
Not actually seen the film due to "ethical reasons" (Megatron looks ****!). :mad:

acealive1
22-Oct-2007, 09:52 PM

VW doesnt want their products in war movies. so basically "we dont want money"

Danny
22-Oct-2007, 09:56 PM
Not actually seen the film due to "ethical reasons" (Megatron looks ****!). :mad:

the moment he came on i whent for a pee, worst part of the movie, if the cube can shrink in size, THEN MEGATRON CAN TURN INTO A ****ING GUN!

acealive1
22-Oct-2007, 10:05 PM
the moment he came on i whent for a pee, worst part of the movie, if the cube can shrink in size, THEN MEGATRON CAN TURN INTO A ****ING GUN!

they felt the reason to make him a ship instead of a gun was only normal. could u imagine darth vader turning into a light saber and something using him?

Danny
22-Oct-2007, 10:22 PM
but there allready was a plane, and what better form for the ultimate bad guy to take than something that only exists to kill?, hell even galvatron was a cannon adn the armarda version was a tank, why not make him a tank?

and dont say because devastator was a tank, thats only cus bay was too cheap to make 5 constructacons that merged into one.

.yeah. ,yeah im a nerd.

acealive1
22-Oct-2007, 10:33 PM
but there allready was a plane, and what better form for the ultimate bad guy to take than something that only exists to kill?, hell even galvatron was a cannon adn the armarda version was a tank, why not make him a tank?

and dont say because devastator was a tank, thats only cus bay was too cheap to make 5 constructacons that merged into one.

.yeah. ,yeah im a nerd.

there was an F22,but not a spaceship which megatron is

Danny
22-Oct-2007, 10:39 PM
exactly, a spaceship, not exactly a "robot in discuise" huh?

acealive1
22-Oct-2007, 10:42 PM
exactly, a spaceship, not exactly a "robot in discuise" huh?

did he really have to worry about disguise at the north pole a thousand years ago?

Danny
23-Oct-2007, 03:40 AM
but if he could fly he wouldnt have been frozen in the first place, why turn into a meteor if you can turn into a ship?

acealive1
23-Oct-2007, 03:54 AM
but if he could fly he wouldnt have been frozen in the first place, why turn into a meteor if you can turn into a ship?

metal cant turn into wood...........

also they said he crash landed so i doubt he intended to land at the north pole

Danny
23-Oct-2007, 03:58 AM
yeah but they travel through space as meteors, -so yeah technically they would crash, but anyway, he wouldnt have any machine to imitate at that point had he not crashed, and that would mean he adopted the "stealth" form after he thawed like the others did after they landed as proto-forms, so were did he find a ship to copy?

im ****ing onto you meichal bay.:lol:

bassman
23-Oct-2007, 12:00 PM
yeah but they travel through space as meteors, -so yeah technically they would crash, but anyway, he wouldnt have any machine to imitate at that point had he not crashed, and that would mean he adopted the "stealth" form after he thawed like the others did after they landed as proto-forms, so were did he find a ship to copy?

im ****ing onto you meichal bay.:lol:

Isn't there stealth fighters all around the Hoover Damn when Megatron escapes? I assumed that he got his disguise from one of them....

....I'm glad Megatron isn't a gun in the new movie. That would just be ridiculous.

Danny
23-Oct-2007, 01:06 PM
more rediculous than an autobot doing an r kelly adn giving someone a golden shower?:sneaky:

bassman
23-Oct-2007, 01:22 PM
more rediculous than an autobot doing an r kelly adn giving someone a golden shower?:sneaky:

Yeah, I think so. Considering he only pissed on the sector 7 agent because a dog had done it to him earlier. He was new to the planet and learning how things worked, so he imitated the dog.

I mean....How is Megatron supposed to work as a gun, anyway? Would this have looked or seemed right in the new film?
http://www.tfrollout.com/g1pics/megatron_gun_mode.jpg

Just like Michael Bay says in the special features.....making Megatron a gun would be the same thing as Darth Vader turning into his lightsaber and fighting Luke. It just wouldn't make sense. Maybe it did for a Japanese Saturday morning cartoon, but not in a live action film geared toward a larger audience.

LivingDeadBeat
24-Oct-2007, 09:51 PM
That truck is awesome!