PDA

View Full Version : "The Prestige"

ProfessorChaos
22-Oct-2007, 11:25 PM
Any of you guys seen this movie? As a big Christian Bale fan, it's been on my radar for a while, but hadn't gotten around to seeing it yet. However, it was on tv last night, and I decided to check it out.

Wow. As soon as this movie was over, I wanted to immediately watch it again...it's one of those films that has that sort of effect upon its viewers. Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale are both awesome in their roles, and the plot is highly entertaining. I had the urge to pi$$ about half-way through the film, but couldn't bring myself to take my eyes off the screen.

I imagine I'll end up picking this one up on DVD next time I'm at Wally-world. If you've not seen it, I totally recommend it.:thumbsup:

Kaos
23-Oct-2007, 01:04 AM
Any of you guys seen this movie? As a big Christian Bale fan, it's been on my radar for a while, but hadn't gotten around to seeing it yet. However, it was on tv last night, and I decided to check it out.

Wow. As soon as this movie was over, I wanted to immediately watch it again...it's one of those films that has that sort of effect upon its viewers. Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale are both awesome in their roles, and the plot is highly entertaining. I had the urge to pi$$ about half-way through the film, but couldn't bring myself to take my eyes off the screen.

I imagine I'll end up picking this one up on DVD next time I'm at Wally-world. If you've not seen it, I totally recommend it.:thumbsup:
David Bowie was awesome as Tesla too. I have the British Import HD-DVD of it. Dope.

bassman
23-Oct-2007, 01:05 AM
Yeah, it's a great flick. I found the whole twist to be a wee bit predictable, but it's a great flick either way.

Then again, all Chris Nolan(Momento, Batman Begins) films are great to me.

Terran
23-Oct-2007, 02:16 AM
Yeah I saw it in theaters and now I own it...its kickass....its a shame that it came out around the same time as "The Illusionist"