PDA

View Full Version : Hey, look what I found: Real Men Love Return of the Living Dead

Geophyrd
24-Oct-2007, 05:04 PM
I actually learned some new facts about the flick from this:

http://www.doubleviking.com/real-men-love-i-return-of-the-living-dead-i--6837-p.html

bassman
24-Oct-2007, 05:20 PM
One could argue that Romero’s films have more of a message, are more well-made, and will better stand the tests of time (especially Night and Dawn of the Dead)

I don't think anyone can possibly argue with that.:rolleyes:

AcesandEights
24-Oct-2007, 05:37 PM
On a wholly unrelated note, does the center zombie from this picture in the article (with arm raised) look a bit like Donald Trump:

http://news.thomasnet.com/IMT/archives/NightoftheLivingDead.jpg

SRP76
24-Oct-2007, 07:47 PM
On a wholly unrelated note, does the center zombie from this picture in the article (with arm raised) look a bit like Donald Trump:

Yes, he does.

Instead of "hello, Aunt Alicia", I guess Logan taught this one how to say, "you're fired!!".

SymphonicX
26-Oct-2007, 07:33 AM
bah i bet the US version of the Apprentice was amazing....!

Anyway - does anyone else totally, totally hate ROTLD? I actually liked number 3....with the hot chick...but erm....that was the only reason.

bassman
26-Oct-2007, 11:25 AM
bah i bet the US version of the Apprentice was amazing....!

Anyway - does anyone else totally, totally hate ROTLD? I actually liked number 3....with the hot chick...but erm....that was the only reason.

*high five*

Yup. It's a horrible excuse for a film.

Wyldwraith
04-Nov-2007, 08:10 AM
Well,
Return isn't ENTIRELY horrible..it just gets on my nerves that anyone would try to classify it as anything other than a Shaun of the Dead precursor. It's zombie-com, NOT a horror movie. Oh, the whole indestructible zombie business sucks rocks too.

bassman
04-Nov-2007, 03:20 PM
Well,
Return isn't ENTIRELY horrible..it just gets on my nerves that anyone would try to classify it as anything other than a Shaun of the Dead precursor. It's zombie-com, NOT a horror movie. Oh, the whole indestructible zombie business sucks rocks too.

I don't find it funny at all. And to tell you the truth, I've got this creeping suspision that they didnt intend for it to be....:shifty: