PDA

View Full Version : UK FOLK! - Attention...

MinionZombie
24-Oct-2007, 06:15 PM
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/CPI-not-RPI/?signed=b84c110.ba118f

Please sign this petition, it's a very important issue regarding Student Loans.

There is also a group on FaceBook, for those of you who are British students, it's called "Attention all current and past students with outstanding student loan debt!"

Please also sign up there.

Danny
24-Oct-2007, 06:27 PM
why does this **** allways come up when it suddenly applies to me:bored:

Tricky
24-Oct-2007, 07:04 PM
What name you go under on facebook anyway MZ? :)

Danny
24-Oct-2007, 07:18 PM
what the hell is facebook?, another one of those myspace things?

AcesandEights
24-Oct-2007, 07:24 PM

Kind of, but less flashy.

Danny
24-Oct-2007, 07:44 PM
lame:bored:

Tricky
24-Oct-2007, 08:01 PM
Depends what you get out of it,ive got back in touch with loads of people i was great mates with in school & havent seen in years through there so i quite like it.Im not on there to try & sleaze on lasses or boast how many online friends that ive never actually met ive got

MinionZombie
24-Oct-2007, 10:25 PM
FaceBook is awesome. It's way better than MySpace for networking use. MySpace is too complex, too arsey, it's too heavy-on-the-bandwidth, it's inefficient, sluggish and sh*t.

FaceBook is pure social networking, a great way to keep in touch with your mates and rediscover lost friends, it's organised, efficient and runs well.

Hellsing - with all this talk of "diploma" education, just be glad you're out of that range of education - no doubt "diplomas" will be the new A/S Levels - i.e. BALLS UP, an Ed Balls up...

Lame gag, but Ed Balls is lame too, so f*ck him and his lame party.

Danny
25-Oct-2007, 06:08 AM
^ if thats true then a levels would go the way of the gcse when it came to getting work, all you need is good english and maths nowadays for a job.

and all those people who took drama and thought they were "headed straight to the top" must be a bit pissed aye?:lol:

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2007, 10:02 AM
As well as all those people who took Art and Pottery because they appeared to be "soft options" are likewise toiling in hell, the sh*tfaces. They soon found you actually had to have talent and put work in, and it wasn't just thuggish nob'eds with no brains doing it, there were people you thought were smarter ... but they just weren't ... who were also doing the "soft option".

2D and 3D art were just like any other course, you had to put the effort in to get the quality grade out at the end, and that's what I did and got my ass A*'s at GCSE, bitch ... then got an A at A-Level for Art ... biiiitch. :D

Even at A-Level there were people taking it as the "soft option", but they got sh*t grades and never did anything worthwhile, they just sat around being annoying saying things like "9/11 was funny" to be deliberately offensive/controversial - no, you're just being retarded.

*sigh*

Bit of a rant going on here, but whatever.

These retarded diploma ideas would span 14 through 19 - nine-f*cking-teen???!!! I'll say again, the Labour idea of mandatory education till 18 is f*cking stupid. Whether it's in class or in work experience, it's retarded. Encourage, don't force, people to get into work experience - hence the leaving age should be lowered to 15 for those who want to leave - there were plenty in my day who never took their GCSEs because they were done with school, but then they all mostly went on to do absolutely f*ck all for at least a few years until they started pooping out kids - then it was either time for a sh*t job or benefits.

*ug* I'll quit ranting now, got the rest of the forum before me ... and the latest South Park, oh yeah. :cool:

capncnut
25-Oct-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm a member there and to be honest, the levels of customisation are very barren. It's like looking at an empty Word document with your name and pic at the top. Other than the fact that a lot of family members talk to me on there, I really don't use it. The 'Zombies' application is good though...

...but MySpace crushes it like a spent cigarette butt.

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2007, 05:47 PM
MySpace is like 'websites for dummies', FaceBook is social networking - completely different uses for the both of them, although MySpace can be used for networking, it's certainly not set up for it, meanwhile FaceBook is. 50 million users and growing.

Tricky
25-Oct-2007, 06:11 PM
Aye pretty much 99% of the people i have on my friends list on facebook i do actually know in real life :)

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2007, 06:20 PM
Same here, a couple from here, one random person, and the rest I went to school/uni with.

You added me yet, Tricky? :)