PDA

View Full Version : see folks, its not just mz that rants

Danny
25-Oct-2007, 06:42 AM
http://theundergroundslacker.blogspot.com/2007/10/god-damn-this-pisses-me-off.html

theres a lot of real world problems that piss me off ,racism, forceing religion on others when they dont want it and gordon brown looking like hes a member of a jedi order (seriously, give him obiwans get up adn you can see it) to name a few.
but this is my ultimate online pet peeve, adn ill recon im not alone, though sadly still a minority on the pathetic matter.:rolleyes:

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2007, 10:05 AM
Ug I hate those "add me" wankers, they're all over FaceBook, with their limp little "join my group" posts, or there's a new one going around called "funwie" or something, gah! Piss-annoying.

I got an add on YouTube from some "hugs 4 christians" or "hugs 4 jesus" thing, I declined. I mean seriously, what in my arsenal of zombies, violence, swearing and weirdness (not to mention atheism) would match hugging "4" jesus videos? *sigh*

Danny
25-Oct-2007, 10:12 AM
i know!, its friigin' retarded!:mad:

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2007, 01:32 PM
i know!, its friigin' retarded!:mad:
I've got another rant in mind, will post it soon. :D

Danny
25-Oct-2007, 01:45 PM
im guessing - shot in the dakr here- people who post videos online of themselves miming that there singing to a song.
the only person who pulle dit off ever was the numa numa guy, it should be left to die now.

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2007, 01:53 PM
*leaves hellsing to die* :lol:

Nope, not that...you'll just have to wait and see...I might go barge it out now and then copy n paste it in later.

Danny
25-Oct-2007, 01:57 PM
feels good to get it off your chest huh?

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2007, 05:50 PM
Totally...and with that, I'll go blog up my newest bitch-fest.

mista_mo
25-Oct-2007, 06:15 PM
is it people who post videos of tv shows you desperatly wanna see, but overwrite the original soundtrack (including voices) with linkin park or hedley?

cus if it isn't, i am going to copywrite that idea and do it cus i hate youtube even more now..

Danny
25-Oct-2007, 06:21 PM
oh man, those ****ing music videos of linking park or evanescance to some aniem or something, yeah that pisses me off too.

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2007, 06:21 PM
lol, Mista, I guess you've got yourself a bitch-fest of your own there. :D

I've just done a thread in the Media Forum. :) It's regarding MTV.

Danny
25-Oct-2007, 06:28 PM
dont get me started on that piece of crap again, i spent about 10 minutes of the blogcast 1 bitching about that, and wouldve gone longer if didnt get side tracked...for the 50th time.

mista_mo
25-Oct-2007, 07:02 PM
must've been by the poontang eh hells?

Danny
25-Oct-2007, 08:39 PM
considering the only other person in the room was a dude i doubt it.

...unless he has a manjina, in which case i dont know, he can keep his friggin baileys.

wyvern1096
26-Oct-2007, 08:17 AM
Speaking of youtube peeves: I like to watch people being stupid with cars on youtube. Rednecks+beer+empty field+$200 car= Pure Entertainment. WHY can't these people stop putting some stupid sound track over the whole thing. I wanna hear engine noise and parts breaking, not whatever band these yahoos like.

Danny
26-Oct-2007, 02:41 PM
becuase, and i realise the irony of this statement, everyone thinks they are the next big ****ing film maker, the friggin music isnt needed, i saw one that was a jackass ripoff, only funny and yet it got ruined by friggin ,:dead:, limp bizkit. :hurl:

MinionZombie
26-Oct-2007, 05:47 PM
Hey man, Jackass was funny as sh*t back in the day. Watching it now, when comparing it to CKY, Dirty Sanchez or the Jackass movies it's not really funny anymore nor is it daring or shocking or anything anymore...but back in the day when I first saw it, I was rolling with laughter and scrunching up at the gross stuff.

It's all changed now, we're all so used to that stuff...desensitised, so we need stronger and stronger stuff.

AcesandEights
27-Oct-2007, 12:08 AM
Rant schmant. Thankfully it's unlikely I will ever be bunkered up with either of you two (MZ & Hellsing) when the apocalypse commences.

*Imagines MZ doing a "And what's the deal with Fallout" riff, while Hellsing waxes glib about rubble and irradiated water supplies.*

:D

Danny
27-Oct-2007, 06:00 AM
and before being rescued theyd find us all dead with aces diary ending with "-before turning the gun on myself....":lol:

AcesandEights
27-Oct-2007, 06:50 AM
I am so curmudgeonly sometimes :)

Danny
27-Oct-2007, 08:07 AM
oh, another one that grinds my gears to no end, and is more annoying than freidns lists ever could be, people who sign there username at the end of every psot they make in a forum, like looking an inch to the left isnt going to tell us that, its just a comment on a topic, not a ehartfelt letter to a distant relative, it should be oulawed:lol:

MinionZombie
27-Oct-2007, 10:42 AM
oh, another one that grinds my gears to no end, and is more annoying than freidns lists ever could be, people who sign there username at the end of every psot they make in a forum, like looking an inch to the left isnt going to tell us that, its just a comment on a topic, not a ehartfelt letter to a distant relative, it should be oulawed:lol:
Bah! Everybody should sign their posts.

Sincerely,

MinionZombie

:lol:

Danny
27-Oct-2007, 06:55 PM
*says nothing but just grimaces in distain*

.......hellsing, lord of awesomeness circa 1984:lol:

MinionZombie
27-Oct-2007, 08:10 PM
You can't be awesome before you're born ya silly!

Now, I on the other hand, have been awesome since 1984. :cool:

Danny
27-Oct-2007, 08:31 PM
You can't be awesome before you're born ya silly!

when your as awesome as i am good sir.

you can.:lol:

DeadJonas190
27-Oct-2007, 09:56 PM
I just read your rant and I agree. I have a lot of people on my My Space friends list, but they are mostly bands I like, comedians, actors and entertainers. Almost all of the others people are people I know in real life with a few exceptions such as a couple people from here or a couple cool cats I met through My Space.

My cousin is one of those people you rant about. She has something like 7k people on her list and knows maybe 50 of them so I have to harass her at every single instance that I can. She is one of those scene kids too, its pretty funny.

My rant is that I hate people who chose to talk on their cell phones in stores at the cash register. It is one of the most rude things I have seen and I get it all the time at work. Sometimes I will talk to them over thier conversation just to piss them off... which in turn makes me laugh.

Oh well, some people are just a$$holes.

MinionZombie
28-Oct-2007, 11:57 AM
No way, not unless you've got a DeLorean, and you haven't...cos I've got one and went back in time and fiddled stuff around so that it'll never happen. :elol:

Now, I can truly be awesome before my time, haha! :p

Danny
28-Oct-2007, 12:44 PM
hes discovered my plan, ****.