PDA

View Full Version : Babylon Fields, the new zombie show nuked.

Geophyrd
25-Oct-2007, 12:52 PM
Has anyone seen the news about Babylon Fields? This was the zombie show with Ray "Centurion Titus Pullo" Stevenson, Jamey "Randall Flagg" Sheridan and Kathy "Mr. Frost's Shrink" Baker. You can see a few clips from the show here (http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/james-hibberd/2007/10/babylon_fieldscbss_buried_zomb.php)

Well, if you are talking about Babylon Fields, those clips are all you're ever gonna see. It didn't get picked up. Turns out that we can pick up all the Chucks, Reapers (which will be cancelled quite soon) and Cavemen that you could ever want but the networks aren't sure about a necrophiliac zombie mystery show. Who'da thunk it?

Oh, and for my English buddies over across the pond...did any of you watch Meadowlands? Any idea what in hell happened in the last 2 minutes?

Danny
25-Oct-2007, 01:08 PM
meadowland?

MikePizzoff
25-Oct-2007, 01:23 PM
This had to of been a joke of a show... :rockbrow:

Geophyrd
25-Oct-2007, 02:14 PM
meadowland?

I think it was called Cape Wrath in UK

Danny
25-Oct-2007, 02:19 PM
that was a show about people on witness protection wasnt it?

Geophyrd
25-Oct-2007, 04:26 PM
It was about Witness Protection but it took a scifi turn in its last few minutes and I was wondering if anyone else has been baffled by it. Apparently the series isn't coming back

Danny
31-Oct-2007, 12:36 AM
a freind e mailed me the leaked pilot and i gotta say " a crappy version of the 4400 ,only with zombies, sort of" like he said pretty much sums my view up too.

we need a "meh" levelely hand gesture.