PDA

View Full Version : probably only mo's gonan care but...

Danny
26-Oct-2007, 03:26 PM
if youve got a psp thq's put a 6mb demo on there site to download and put on your psp for there new warhammer 40k squad based shooter: http://www.thq-games.com/uk/game/demos/2297/1?keyw=squad&per_page= it looks good, but its nice that you can actually just hook your psp up to your pc to try it before you buy.

mista_mo
26-Oct-2007, 03:53 PM
Hellsing,

I am appreciative of your thread name, and upon closure look, i actually let out a scream as i saw what it was about...

if only i had a psp....

oh and btw, there is gonna be a new expansion too THQs Dawn of war entitled Dawn of war: soulstorm. I am currently oozing about the thought of that game...

we can NEVER have enough 40k games.
thanks a bunch hellsing lol, now i gotta go buy a psp.

Danny
26-Oct-2007, 04:00 PM
I put the demo on my psp, IT ****ING ROCKS.

imagine a squad based version of warcraft 3 with better graphics, its fan-bloody-tastic.

mista_mo
26-Oct-2007, 04:04 PM
are there any screenshots of it? who do u play as, please explain as much as possible about the game lol

Danny
27-Oct-2007, 05:54 AM
you play as a squad of ultra marines in the demo (including a dreadnought) on a planet called somethign like rhamus III as the people have been turned into chaos cultists and the chaos marines have just landed and taken over.

im hoping to see some multiplayer, either vs or co-op in the finished version, and i hope the nurgle marines show up with some plgue zombies in this one, those khorne guys suck.