PDA

View Full Version : Second Life

Philly_SWAT
29-Oct-2007, 12:50 AM
I searched to see if this was discussed before, but the search feature would not include the word "second", saying it was too common, so if it has been discussed I can not find it.

Does anyone here..... interact.... within the virtual world Second Life?

MikePizzoff
29-Oct-2007, 06:00 AM
I installed it on my computer but because this thing's a piece of crap every time I tried to run the program it would crash before anything happened.

Danny
29-Oct-2007, 12:20 PM
ugh, like mike said its a piece of crap, its like the crappiest combo of the sims and msn messenger you can imagine, i cant stand it.

Philly_SWAT
29-Oct-2007, 09:28 PM
ugh, like mike said its a piece of crap, its like the crappiest combo of the sims and msn messenger you can imagine, i cant stand it.

I think that Mike was saying that his computer was a piece of crap, not Second Life.

Craig
29-Oct-2007, 09:43 PM
What is it?

Philly_SWAT
30-Oct-2007, 03:00 AM
What is it?

It is a massive online virtual world. There is ownership of items created/bought in the world, and real ownership of land in the world that must be paid for with real money. Apparently, there are people making real world money making stuff in this virtual world. One lady has become a real world millionaire ad a virtual world real estate developer.

Craig
30-Oct-2007, 04:23 PM
So it's like Habbo Hotel?

Philly_SWAT
31-Oct-2007, 12:51 AM
So it's like Habbo Hotel?

I dont know, because I dont know what Habbo Hotel is. Although from what I read, Second Life is the only virtual world that allows ownership of land in the world.

darth los
31-Oct-2007, 02:46 AM
Second life !?! Shoot, it would be nice to have a first one. :(

Danny
31-Oct-2007, 12:35 PM
zing indeed sir.