PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox sweep, A-Rod walks.

Purge
29-Oct-2007, 04:09 AM
Sometimes it's great to be alive. :D:elol::clown:

kortick
29-Oct-2007, 05:15 AM
yeah man

its after 1 am and nobody is gonna do anything
but party

took it in 4 baby

gotta hit the parade when they get back

bostons gonna tear it up for the sox

AcesandEights
29-Oct-2007, 05:32 AM
:D

Hells yeah!

ProfessorChaos
29-Oct-2007, 05:49 AM
wow...they sure stopped the rockies, who were on a post-season run for the ages...

i'd thought the rockies would win in 5, but boy was i wrong.

maybe someday soon my cardinals will get the chance for some payback in the series with the socks.

anyways, congrats to all boston fans. 2 sweeps in four years is quite a feat.

MikePizzoff
29-Oct-2007, 06:03 AM
Congrats, although I would have much rather of seen the Indians win it. That is, of course, if my Phils hadn't been so AWFUL in the post season.

When you follow any Philly sports team you get real used to the saying "There's always next year,"

acealive1
29-Oct-2007, 10:13 AM
they're losing more than just joe,they're losing mariano and a rod for sure. so they're gonna suck balls next season. i'd hardly call 12 seasons as coach with all of them being playoff years and 4 world series titles a "disappointment". the steinbrenner family just killed their team...........again

MikePizzoff
29-Oct-2007, 04:18 PM
they're losing more than just joe,they're losing mariano and a rod for sure. so they're gonna suck balls next season. i'd hardly call 12 seasons as coach with all of them being playoff years and 4 world series titles a "disappointment". the steinbrenner family just killed their team...........again

The Yankee's will be fine next season. They can afford to let all those people go because they'll sign a group of people just as good. Anybody will go to the Yankees because A) They're probably the biggest name ball club B) They have the money to pay anybody pretty much any ridiculous salary they want.