PDA

View Full Version : A fresh MZ rant - "piss off with the sickness"...

MinionZombie
29-Oct-2007, 11:41 AM
http://deadshed.blogspot.com/2007/10/piss-off-with-sickness.html

Ugh, it gets reet on my ah-ta's. :lol:

capncnut
29-Oct-2007, 03:39 PM
Actually, the song itself wasn't too bad until that turd-burgling rapefest of a remake used it. When Disturbed play it live they use the intro music to The Exorcist and it DOES rock but yeah, Yawn 04 has soured it for me.

"OOH-WAH-AH-AH-AH!" :rolleyes:

AcesandEights
29-Oct-2007, 03:54 PM
MZ, as you grow progressively hard pressed to find things to rant about, will your never-ending need to rant push you to cover other issues further and further in the past?

Tell us, MinionZombie, what exactly are your thoughts on Watergate? And speaking of movies, do you feel that "talkies' will ruin the medium forever? :)

Danny
29-Oct-2007, 04:28 PM
i really hate that song, but the one i hate even more is.. i think tis institutionalised off tony hawks 2 and guitar heor 2

"but mom, i dont wanna go to school"

i can tadn that whiny bollox, it makes kurt cobain seem jolly in comparison

_liam_
29-Oct-2007, 09:54 PM
MZ, as you grow progressively hard pressed to find things to rant about, will your never-ending need to rant push you to cover other issues further and further in the past?

Tell us, MinionZombie, what exactly are your thoughts on Watergate? And speaking of movies, do you feel that "talkies' will ruin the medium forever? :)

yeah right man, welcome to 2001. weve been pissed off with that song for too long now.

down with the sickness is tolerable, it's the new ones that should be illegal.

MinionZombie
30-Oct-2007, 11:03 AM
lol, there's always something to rant about. :D

Indeed, it's a bit "back in the day", but it became fresh in my mind cos of my YouTubing and that one video just pushed me over the edge, Michael Douglas style. :lol:

Bah! Talkies?! - DISGUSTING! :p

_liam_
30-Oct-2007, 03:36 PM
good god, the crap they put on scuzz and kerrang today, it makes me weep.

industrial music ftw

MinionZombie
30-Oct-2007, 06:25 PM
Speaking of the music channels, was watching that Rock World TV t'other lunch time and on "The Crypt" they were featuring Queen Adreena. In the last 10 minutes of the show (the bit I caught when flicking channels) she said "f*cking" during an interview, and then when showing footage of their gig they were covering, her boobs were hanging out most of the time with flagrant disregard for MediawatchUK. :lol:

I didn't mind whatsoever, but I bet Beyer would have a field day...f*ckin' n00b.

_liam_
31-Oct-2007, 01:34 AM
yeah the girl from queen adreena is a nutter, and rockworld tv is funny as hell for stuff like that.

i bumped into that woman once, she was so mashed, she was standing and everything, but her eyelids were fluttering and she was talking bollocks. i are laughed a lot.

drink me was a top album though