PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Wait!

Sam
29-Oct-2007, 06:54 PM
Im a really big zombie fan, and i feel ashamed for admitting this but i didnt know about or watch any of Romero's films until recently. I enjoyed Land and prayed that he make another one, looks like my prayers have been answered. (I should have prayed for a car):lol:

I always thought the title for his next movie would be World of the Dead instead of diary. Oh well, I still can't wait to see it!:D

capncnut
29-Oct-2007, 08:07 PM
Im a really big zombie fan, and i feel ashamed for admitting this but i didnt know about or watch any of Romero's films until recently. I enjoyed Land and prayed that he make another one, looks like my prayers have been answered. (I should have prayed for a car):lol:

I always thought the title for his next movie would be World of the Dead instead of diary. Oh well, I still can't wait to see it!:D
Hi Sam, welcome to the boards! I guess if Romero was making a sequel to 'Land' then 'World' would be a great name. As you probably know 'Diary' is a series reboot and not to be considered as an official entry into the tetralogy.

Am I the only one who thought 'Land' should've been 'Twilight'? :D

Danny
29-Oct-2007, 08:14 PM
i guess so man, it WAS a land of the dead in the films, you had the night of the living dead, the night it began, the dawn when the scales tipped in there favour, then the day of the dead when wed officially lost, then the land of the dead, which was just what it was.

i myself would call a land sequel something like, off the top of my head, well...itd depend on what the subject amtter would be i guess.

Doc
29-Oct-2007, 09:50 PM

I always thought the title for his next movie would be World of the Dead instead of diary. Oh well, I still can't wait to see it!:D I admit I've been a Romero and zombie fan for 3 months.:shifty:

LivingDeadBeat
30-Oct-2007, 05:04 PM
I admit I've been a Romero and zombie fan for 3 months.:shifty:

It's ok, we love you all the same ;)

capncnut
30-Oct-2007, 07:54 PM
I admit I've been a Romero and zombie fan for 3 months.:shifty:
Better late than never, I say.

Doc
30-Oct-2007, 09:42 PM
THANKS GUYS! :D Wait does his mean we have to....hug :barf:

Danny
30-Oct-2007, 09:54 PM
^thats one away from a 'glom' so im getting my fat ass on the next pimp mobile out of this thread:lol:

clanglee
31-Oct-2007, 01:38 AM
No hugging please. It makes me uncomfortable. :confused: Welcome to the board to both of you.

scott_gunnell
31-Oct-2007, 05:56 PM
Not many people in my life know who George A Romero is, however I think you will all appreciate this photo here. My life long dream of meeting George A Romero came to an end at Milton Keynes here in the UK :) We had a nice little chat about Diary of the Dead

Doc
02-Nov-2007, 12:13 AM
Not many people in my life know who George A Romero is, however I think you will all appreciate this photo here. My life long dream of meeting George A Romero came to an end at Milton Keynes here in the UK :) We had a nice little chat about Diary of the Dead Did you get any new information on it?

clanglee
03-Nov-2007, 01:03 AM
Awesome Scott. I would freak out on the guy probably. Kind of like when I met Frank Black. I became a drooling mongoloid.

Legion2213
03-Nov-2007, 02:33 AM
Awesome Scott. I would freak out on the guy probably. Kind of like when I met Frank Black. I became a drooling mongoloid.

Perfectly natural reaction - Frank Black is a f*cking God. :cool:

scott_gunnell
06-Nov-2007, 03:02 PM
I don’t think I got anything new on Diary Doc because we only spoke for a couple of minutes. I started talking about how interesting it was to read that he was going back to the roots after so many years and how Night is still my favorite movie. I was surprised when he then sat back in his and got comfortably and started talking about how he had been thinking of this for a long time and that it was something he always wanted to do. He was saying how it’s only a small picture but he was excited about it. He said I hope you like the movie and I replied saying I knew I defiantly would. Great experience for me and great to share it with fellow fans of him on his fantastic web site.

Yeah it was Awesome Clanglee, I actually felt nervous as I came closer to him. I know he isn’t a scientist and didn’t find a cure for cancer, but what he created was fanatic and I’m a life long fan of his work. It was great that he was so polite and humble to each fan and he made a big effort.

Impaled
11-Nov-2007, 06:53 AM
Hiya Sam and Hiyaaa ME!

capncnut
11-Nov-2007, 08:32 AM
Hiya Sam and Hiyaaa ME!
And welcome Impaler. :D

Is it just me or does this place need an introduction board?

Doc
11-Nov-2007, 06:32 PM
Yellow Impaler ;)

Huescacho
11-Nov-2007, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the board, Sam. You can discover a lot of good movies here, but, G.A.R's movies, are the best!.