PDA

View Full Version : now this is true interrogation

acealive1
30-Oct-2007, 02:15 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071029/ap_on_re_us/mob_fbi_agent

NEW YORK - The FBI used mob muscle to solve the 1964 disappearance of three civil rights volunteers in Mississippi, a gangster's ex-girlfriend testified Monday, becoming the first witness to repeat in open court a story that has been underworld lore for years.

Linda Schiro said that her boyfriend, Mafia tough guy Gregory Scarpa Sr., was recruited by the FBI to help find the volunteers' bodies. She said Scarpa later told her he put a gun in a Ku Klux Klansman's mouth and forced him to reveal the whereabouts of the victims.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hilarious. i guess he knows the "power" lies in a black 45 :lol::lol:

capncnut
30-Oct-2007, 02:21 AM
She said Scarpa later told her he put a gun in a Ku Klux Klansman's mouth and forced him to reveal the whereabouts of the victims.
It's a shame he didn't pull the trigger after, really. Would've been good for a giggle.

acealive1
30-Oct-2007, 04:38 AM
It's a shame he didn't pull the trigger after, really. Would've been good for a giggle.

:lol::lol: a shame? lol

Danny
30-Oct-2007, 07:13 AM
damn, thats a real lesser of to evisl gig huh?, still he did good finding the bodies of those guys and if he put some klansmen in jail too so much the better.

darth los
30-Oct-2007, 01:30 PM
damn, thats a real lesser of to evisl gig huh?, still he did good finding the bodies of those guys and if he put some klansmen in jail too so much the better.

When the gov't wants to get things done it never suprises me who they'll get in bed with. It's like the situation in iraq. A year ago the sunni tribes were killing our soldiers. Today we've struck a deal with them in order to oust al qaeda from iraq. Yes, strange bedfellows indeed.

AcesandEights
30-Oct-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah, it never surprised me that a Hoover led FBI would do something like this and it did get the job done. I think the stance he took against the Klan was one of my fav things about LBJ (that and not supporting the Southern Manifesto).