PDA

View Full Version : new Creepshow dvd

thxleo
30-Oct-2007, 12:47 PM
Has anyone else here got the new Creepshow dvd yet? I received mine yesterday in the mail and watched the new documentary already. Mike Felsher did a fantastic job on it. This one was even better than the documentary he did for Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 last year.
The coolest part for me was that I got a credit at the end of documentary and it is right above Stephen King's name. Very weird to see that. Monrozombi also received one-great to see it "Claudio"!

bassman
30-Oct-2007, 12:57 PM
This is that region 2 release, right?

If so....damn...

AcesandEights
30-Oct-2007, 12:57 PM
The coolest part for me was that I got a credit at the end of documentary and it is right above Stephen King's name. Very weird to see that. Monrozombi also received one-great to see it "Claudio"!

That's cool as hell! Congrats to you both :thumbsup:

thxleo
30-Oct-2007, 01:16 PM
This is that region 2 release, right?

If so....damn...

Yes, that is correct. But you can get a region free player easily these days, and cheap as well. I bought a Pioneer model off of Amazon.com a couple of years ago. It's worth it to get one.

That's cool as hell! Congrats to you both :thumbsup:

Thanks!

capncnut
30-Oct-2007, 02:21 PM
I'm gonna pick this one up on Friday.

axlish
30-Oct-2007, 05:48 PM
Mine shipped off yesterday. I would have ordered it sooner but there was a small delay in release that scared me off. Cool deal on the credit. What did you provide?

MinionZombie
30-Oct-2007, 06:40 PM
Grrr, I've already got the Region 1 release, dangit.

I'll wait till our superior Region 2 version is cheap and then I'll ditch the cash on it...at least when I got Creepshow originally it was like £3 or something.

thxleo
30-Oct-2007, 08:48 PM
Mine shipped off yesterday. I would have ordered it sooner but there was a small delay in release that scared me off. Cool deal on the credit. What did you provide?

I honestly can't remember. LOL Mike Felsher has been working on this for well over a year. I think he was making up for not giving me a credit on the "Creepshow 2" and "Dawn of the Dead" ultimate dvds. I helped him get in touch with Mike Gornick for both of those. He got me a credit on the "Day of the Dead" dvd in 2003 because I sent in a ton of stills to Anchor Bay that were shot by Bill & Kathy Love. They were zombie extras for the Florida shoot. Bill was the large zombie that comes out of the bank. He also was the alligator wrangler for the film. Chris "The Greek" Stavrakis also got a credit on this new dvd as well.