View Full Version : angry video game nerd: halloween

Danny
31-Oct-2007, 02:34 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27289.html

one of his best yet, hes really getting more ambitous with these huh?:D

bassman
31-Oct-2007, 02:56 PM
:lol:

Optimus Prime beating the sh*t out of Myers. Awesome.

He really is getting a bit ambitious with these things, isn't he? I mean....they're acting out scenes now?

Danny
31-Oct-2007, 03:01 PM
hey dont knock it, when ti comes to tv stuff about video games its cringe inducingly terrible, i reckon this guy should get a show about games, cus if it caem o a nerd swearing about the ninja turtles and other 80's pop culture whilst playing games or the "gameszone" approach of two inner city guys who thought they were "gangsta" flashing there gold teeth and using phrases like "bezzin'" as they played fifa nonstop i know which id prefer.

gamezville that was it, amn i hated that show with a passion.

bassman
31-Oct-2007, 03:05 PM
Yeah, you're right. I wasn't saying that it's a bad thing....I enjoyed it. Just saying that he seems to be stepping things up a notch.

Craig
31-Oct-2007, 05:52 PM
hey dont knock it, when ti comes to tv stuff about video games its cringe inducingly terrible, i reckon this guy should get a show about games, cus if it caem o a nerd swearing about the ninja turtles and other 80's pop culture whilst playing games or the "gameszone" approach of two inner city guys who thought they were "gangsta" flashing there gold teeth and using phrases like "bezzin'" as they played fifa nonstop i know which id prefer.

gamezville that was it, amn i hated that show with a passion.
Johnny Finch, Producer of Gamesmaster, Was also asked about his opinion on Gamezville during an interview, and expressed: "I have more respect for suicide bombers than I do for the people who are involved with Gamezville... it's all ****ing 'Yo mate...' I mean these guys can't even speak ****ing English".

:lol:

Did you ever see the show Gamesmaster? I've never seen the program but GM is the only magazine I buy if I have a few quid to spare.

Danny
31-Oct-2007, 05:59 PM
ah man, dominik daimon was the **** on that, plus it had the old dude with the monacle off the sky at night. i loved that show.
'ts a shame that his new show on barvo "when games attack" only ran for about 6 episodes that rocked a fair amount of cock as well.

ProfessorChaos
01-Nov-2007, 03:36 AM
michael myers getting hit in the head with a plastic bag of $hit was great.

my favorite part was the last few lines:

"is this some sort of joke? i've been trick or treated like $hit tonight!"

"you don't know what $hit is!"

:lol::lol::lol: