PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 does cause violence

Andy
03-Nov-2007, 12:23 AM
Clicky (http://www.actiontrip.com/link.phtml?http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2007/oct/31/halo-3-player-punches-mother-after-video-game-take/)

all i can say is :lol:

Danny
03-Nov-2007, 12:47 AM
jesus christ man, thats insane.:dead:

capncnut
03-Nov-2007, 03:15 AM
The violence that dumbass kid displayed has nothing to do with Halo. He's just a spoilt little dips**t and would've done the same if he was playing Viva Pinata.

DeadJonas190
03-Nov-2007, 06:26 AM
Yeah, it's not the game that caused the violence, it's the kid being an a$$ who needs to be bent over his fathers knee and spanked like there's no tomorrow.

One question though, what the hell is an "air card" I am pretty sure that is some bad reporting, there is nothing I know of called an air card in a 360. I bet they took the power cord or something like that.

MinionZombie
03-Nov-2007, 10:57 AM
I can say with confidence that Andy was being sar-car-stick...but aye I read this story on ActionTrip, lol, f*ckin' n00b kid. The parents should have punched him back - "how'd you like that, bitch" - they'd say - "we just pwned you, you're off to jubie". :D

I mean any kid that disrespects their parents like that so willingly, rather than just getting into a grump Kevin & Perry style, is just plain wrong regardless.

AcesandEights
03-Nov-2007, 01:22 PM
That kid doesn't just need Juvie Hall, he needs a beat down! :) Hopefully when he does get home, his XBox 360 will have been given away to charity :D

DeadJonas190
04-Nov-2007, 06:14 AM
Hahaha Kevin & Perry style... I loved that movie. A friend of a friend was here in the US for college and he told us to watch Kevin & Perry Go Large, we had it at my Blockbuster so we rented it. I was LMAO through the whole movie.

capncnut
04-Nov-2007, 09:09 AM
I would like to see a headline that says "Parappa The Rappa Causes Violence." :D

Danny
04-Nov-2007, 03:00 PM
"i kicked. i punched. but i though it was all in de' mind":lol:

MikePizzoff
04-Nov-2007, 03:58 PM
the parents reportedly took the air card out of his machine so he couldn’t play anymore.

WTF is an air card?!

SymphonicX
07-Nov-2007, 02:38 PM
that's very misreported...no air cards exist in any console, ever...

still on the basis of the story, well....i don't blame the game...I blame the parents - I don't even blame the kid, if they'd raised someone with an ounce of respect and decency then this wouldn't have even been an issue, and ironically for that reason, the parents deserve it.

bassman
07-Nov-2007, 02:42 PM
that's very misreported...no air cards exist in any console, ever...

still on the basis of the story, well....i don't blame the game...I blame the parents - I don't even blame the kid, if they'd raised someone with an ounce of respect and decency then this wouldn't have even been an issue, and ironically for that reason, the parents deserve it.

Yeah, I agree. The parents should learn how to....*gasp* be a parent.

Even so, I know that if I had done anything even remotely close to what this kid did, my pop would have been all over me like white on rice. I wouldn't have been able to sit down or come out of my room for weeks.:lol:

SymphonicX
08-Nov-2007, 12:15 PM
damn right really...but then again you knew that, so you never did anything like that -that's a good thing...shame this kid didn't have those mechanisms of understanding.