PDA

View Full Version : Britain to be abolished next summer?

Tricky
03-Nov-2007, 04:50 PM
http://www.eutruth.org.uk/

Im not sure if thats all true or not,but if it is then we are in deep trouble come next summer :eek::shifty:

AcesandEights
03-Nov-2007, 04:56 PM
Well, this is what will eventually happen with the North American Union :( It's all one big slippery slope that leads to totalitarianville.

I hope you guys speak up about it and not let this be done without at least questioning it.

Danny
03-Nov-2007, 04:58 PM
forgive me for thinking that this might be not to credible, just an incling.

EvilNed
03-Nov-2007, 05:11 PM
I see this as home-cooked anti-EU propaganda. I don't see why people are so against EVERYTHING related to the EU. Sure, there are some stupid things (this not being one of them, because it's just BS). But heck, see it this way: The EU helps Europe move back into superpower territory. We've got 500 million souls living in the EU, a huge market for business oppertunities. Europe is getting richer and more powerful by the day. Say what you want about it, but its a damn cool thought.

capncnut
03-Nov-2007, 06:45 PM
Im not sure if thats all true or not,but if it is then we are in deep trouble come next summer :eek:
Trick, I dunno why you're surprised man. All this was decided yonks ago and no matter how many people speak out against it there ain't a damn thing that can be done. It's all being pushed forward at a staggering rate, Europe, America and very soon Asia.

Didn't I say all this in another thread? :rockbrow:

Tricky
03-Nov-2007, 07:35 PM
Its unfortunate as i quite like this country & i like being english,but i think i will have to work towards leaving this country in the not too distant future,the US,australia or new zealand would be my places of choice as long as they would have me!:)

capncnut
03-Nov-2007, 08:30 PM
i quite like this country & i like being english
Join the club matey but unfortunately England will be reduced to the size of a town square like Chinatown but called 'Little England' where you can buy flags and have pie 'n mash. :(

Danny
03-Nov-2007, 11:32 PM
if worst came to worse id move to canada.

-though id go over the borde rinto the us for cheap games of course;)

MissJacksonCA
04-Nov-2007, 01:55 AM
Quick run for your lives! The sky is falling!

Tricky
04-Nov-2007, 09:38 AM
This isnt one of those tin foil hats conspiracies though,these treaties are actually being signed & for whatever reason our leaders think britain cant look after its self,even though it has for centuries!and more worryingly they dont want the people of the country to have a say in the matter.The only thing is nobody knows whats going to happen once it all goes through yet,which is why theres so much speculation & rumour about it,the EU leadership dont want us to know whats happening until its already a done deal,that way we dont have a choice because it will already be bound by law etc.I dont want to be a part of this euro superstate & neither do 90% of the people ive spoken to about it,and the polls show the majority of the country dont either,which makes it so much worse that gordon brown is shoving it through without letting us have a say on it,thinking he knows best!

Cykotic
04-Nov-2007, 01:39 PM
I hope this rubbish isn't true....

to be honest, I'm waiting for Minion to see this and find out what he thinks....

should be interesting!

DubiousComforts
04-Nov-2007, 01:42 PM
The EU helps Europe move back into superpower territory. We've got 500 million souls living in the EU, a huge market for business oppertunities. Europe is getting richer and more powerful by the day.
And do you think you'll see any of that money?

Tricky
04-Nov-2007, 02:05 PM
And do you think you'll see any of that money?

Exactly,i saw in the news this week that the EU has "kindly" given £100,000 to britain to help victims of the summer floods,well considering we pay 5 billion+ into the EU every year wouldnt we be better off keeping that money for ourselves & looking after our own?5 billion would go a lot further than £100,000

MinionZombie
04-Nov-2007, 09:34 PM
The EU treaty or whatever it's called (both versions, same damn shiite) can suck my nuts and like it, because I despise this EU idea.

We should be involved with the EU somewhat, but maintaining our independence and not getting sucked into the whirlwind of a bunch of fighting Europeans and getting shafted up the arse at the same time is a pish deal.

And Gordon Brown can eat my sh*t and like that too, because I f*cking despise him and his stupid f*cking government with intense passion.

WANKERS! :mad:

There you go Cykotic, enjoyed it? :)

Chakobsa
06-Nov-2007, 12:24 AM
I hope this rubbish isn't true....

to be honest, I'm waiting for Minion to see this and find out what he thinks....

should be interesting!
Ooh yeah, should be interesting to see what Daily Mail for a brain has to say:rolleyes:
I thought as much; subtle and informed political comment. Arsehole.

Legion2213
06-Nov-2007, 01:12 AM
The EU treaty or whatever it's called (both versions, same damn shiite) can suck my nuts and like it, because I despise this EU idea.

We should be involved with the EU somewhat, but maintaining our independence and not getting sucked into the whirlwind of a bunch of fighting Europeans and getting shafted up the arse at the same time is a pish deal.

And Gordon Brown can eat my sh*t and like that too, because I f*cking despise him and his stupid f*cking government with intense passion.

WANKERS! :mad:

There you go Cykotic, enjoyed it? :)

"Fvcking A" (as as our American frinds say).

Nothing against europe our the people who live there, I just want no part of their "Thousand Year Reich" or whatever they call it.

Legion2213 - British by birth, English by the grace of God

MinionZombie
06-Nov-2007, 10:24 AM
Ooh yeah, should be interesting to see what Daily Mail for a brain has to say:rolleyes:
I beg your pardon? :rockbrow:

And by the way, I think the Daily Mail is a sh*t newspaper. I'm in the middle thank you very much, the far left and the far right are both nob'eds.

I didn't wanna get into a whole bloody conversation about it, because it'll just piss me off, so my off-the-bat, 'swear-for-added-humour' response was as that. It's my opinion (albeit the quickest, funniest, rudest, basest version of it), if you don't like it, does it matter? Does it matter that I might not agree with other's opinions? No. Do I call people arseholes for holding different opinions? No.

Chill dude, just trying to make "I don't like it" more entertaining, jesus. :rolleyes:

And, in my estimation at the very least, Gordon Brown is still a c**t. :D:lol:

Tricky
06-Nov-2007, 10:59 AM

Who rattled your cage?and if you can put up a suitable fact based argument in favour of the EU reform treaty then feel free to do so.
If the countries of the continent want to form a superstate then thats up to them,but Britain doesnt need or want to be a part of it,and removing the British publics right to have a say on the matter shows exactly what kind of government brussels is trying to form

capncnut
06-Nov-2007, 12:57 PM
I always thought Minion's brain was more like the Daily Sport myself. :D

MinionZombie
06-Nov-2007, 04:00 PM
I always thought Minion's brain was more like the Daily Sport myself. :D
Precisely, the tits floating around my brain aren't metaphorical ones used to ridicule public figures. :D

Chakobsa
06-Nov-2007, 04:50 PM
Precisely, the tits floating around my brain aren't metaphorical ones used to ridicule public figures. :D
Apologies all round, especially to M.Z. I was "tired and emotional" and rattled by
something else, fired of that rude post and went to bed. This morning I experienced that creeping dread you get when you remember what you said in the pub the night before. I know there's no excuse for posting stuff like that, sorry, man.

MinionZombie
06-Nov-2007, 05:39 PM
Apologies all round, especially to M.Z. I was "tired and emotional" and rattled by
something else, fired of that rude post and went to bed. This morning I experienced that creeping dread you get when you remember what you said in the pub the night before. I know there's no excuse for posting stuff like that, sorry, man.
It's all good dude.

I figured it was out of character, but me being a stubborn Scot, I don't just let things slide un-noticed. :lol:

I too have had that "oh bugger" morning after thing many a time. :)

Tricky
06-Nov-2007, 06:00 PM
It's all good dude.

I figured it was out of character, but me being a stubborn Scot, I don't just let things slide un-noticed. :lol:

I too have had that "oh bugger" morning after thing many a time. :)

I usually get that when i check my "sent messages" in my phone after a night out,they arent aggro messages though,its usually horny messages sent to lasses i have on my contact list :lol:

Chakobsa
06-Nov-2007, 07:11 PM
Thanks for being cool about it guys. I was mortified when I remembered what I'd posted.
Tricky, I just had a look at the site you linked to, that's some fairly disturbing stuff although I've not checked it against more sober sources. I was alarmed to see that they had some of that "Bush is a satanist" stuff posted which caused alarm bells to ring though.

Tricky
06-Nov-2007, 09:07 PM
Yeah thats a bit of a daft thing to say,why would bush be a satanist lol,i didnt see that part!sure he's made some mistakes,but its a case of doing the wrong thing for the right reasons in my opinion,at least on the iraq issue.

Trencher
10-Nov-2007, 01:00 PM
Quoted from link:
"The Queen and Parliament to abolish Britain summer 2008
They plan to ratify the Reform Treaty in the Summer of 2008. This means Westminster will pass the treaty, and the Queen will sign it behind our backs, as she has the other five treaties. "
End quote.

Lets bump this thread in the summer of 2008 and see what happend.

My guess is that its a hoax.

Tricky
10-Nov-2007, 01:22 PM
Quoted from link:
"The Queen and Parliament to abolish Britain summer 2008
They plan to ratify the Reform Treaty in the Summer of 2008. This means Westminster will pass the treaty, and the Queen will sign it behind our backs, as she has the other five treaties. "
End quote.

Lets bump this thread in the summer of 2008 and see what happend.

My guess is that its a hoax.

Even if that site is largely talking out of its arse,its a cold hard fact that our country IS being sold over to brussels piece by piece,the evidence is everywhere :(

Dommm
15-Nov-2007, 02:35 PM
I agree with MZ on this one, not often I agree with anyone. But the g'ments been feeding us sh*t for years and soon we will be under the rule of another sh*t feeding g'ment except this one has even more power to f**k us over. The EU will probably hit us with another 20% of tax and totaly remove the NHS...

MinionZombie
15-Nov-2007, 05:48 PM
Ultimately I think that getting sucked into anything as huge as the EU in this way is a bad idea. Think about it, a vast variety of countries with different cultures, societies, strengths, weaknesses, economies and so forth - and of course - PERSONALITIES.

The UN is parodied as a bunch of people fighting and arguing and not getting much done - as seen on The Simpson's - parodies always have at least a kernal of truth in them. My point being, surely it's going to be the same thing, a bunch of idiots from completely different places either brick walling each other in endless arguments, or a bunch of idiots ganging up on a lesser number of idiots.

It's just bad news is what it is.

What's this about removing the NHS? :confused:

I think it's about time we had some friggin' riots on the streets, another winter of discontent is long overdue with the sort of wank that gets around these days. There has been a distinct lack of common sense in this country for far too long, something which sadly extends beyond Downing Street and is displayed in public ... still, the public aren't the ones signing their names on really important pieces of paper or hovering their fingers over big, shiny red buttons...

Danny
15-Nov-2007, 06:59 PM
The UN is parodied as a bunch of people fighting and arguing and not getting much done - as seen on The Simpson's - parodies always have at least a kernal of truth in them.

but family guy said lindsey lohan walks like a crab.

-wait. bad example.

Even if that site is largely talking out of its arse,its a cold hard fact that our country IS being sold over to brussels piece by piece,the evidence is everywhere :(

its true, sad but true, just the other week we lost half of yorkshire, shipped over acre by acre on ships to poland.:(

Khardis
16-Nov-2007, 02:03 AM
It seems absurd to me that the English would fight for 1000s of years to maintain their autonomy then give it to some Eurotrash Weasels on the Mainland so nonchalantly. I call BS.

Hey guys we just fended off the Nazis and demonstrated the famed English Stiff upper lip and our resolve to not be destroyed, but hey I have an idea lets give the keys to the kingdom to some people who have hated us for a few centuries I bet they have our best interests at heart.

Legion2213
16-Nov-2007, 02:08 AM
It seems absurd to me that the English would fight for 1000s of years to maintain their autonomy then give it to some Eurotrash Weasels on the Mainland so nonchalantly. I call BS.

Hey guys we just fended off the Nazis and demonstrated the famed English Stiff upper lip and our resolve to not be destroyed, but hey I have an idea lets give the keys to the kingdom to some people who have hated us for a few centuries I bet they have our best interests at heart.

You aren't familiar with the current British government are you?

They'd sell us out in a blink of an eye....in fact they already have done IMO. I'd hang the lot of them if it was up to me (I'm deadly serious when I say that), traitors used to be placed against a wall and shot, now they govern us.

Khardis
16-Nov-2007, 02:21 AM
You aren't familiar with the current British government are you?

They'd sell us out in a blink of an eye....in fact they already have done IMO. I'd hang the lot of them if it was up to me (I'm deadly serious when I say that), traitors used to be placed against a wall and shot, now they govern us.

I know how you feel, I feel the same way about the current congress, trying as hard as they can to inflict a loss on us in Iraq, they should be hanged.

capncnut
16-Nov-2007, 06:41 AM
...traitors used to be placed against a wall and shot, now they govern us.
So true, man.

MinionZombie
16-Nov-2007, 10:21 AM
So true, man.
*sigh*

Shakes head ... bastards.

*goes off to indulge in the blissful ignorance of videogaming*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Dommm
19-Nov-2007, 09:48 AM
What's this about removing the NHS? :confused:

I dont think there are any actual plans to remove the NHS though it wouldn't suprise me is all I was trying to point out....

... Though I vaugly remember some mention of it becoming privatised due to the heavy debts they are currently in, cant remember the article to clearly as I just kind of scanned over it might have to look into it again.

MinionZombie
19-Nov-2007, 10:19 AM
Speaking of that privitisation/competitive market type thing...I was watching The Blair Years last night and there was footage of him in 1997 or thereabouts whinging about marketing in the NHS and how bad it was, then he took all that out...then a few years later - oh now it's actually a good idea and he puts it back. :rolleyes:

Same like with Top Up Fees ... can't trust this lot.

Anyway, watching TBY last night, it just shows up Brown for exactly who he is, a saggy-faced bully.

Craig
19-Nov-2007, 12:59 PM
Forgive me, but what does this all mean?

_liam_
19-Nov-2007, 06:14 PM
some of it is true, some of it is alarmist extrapolation/exaggeration.

but tbh, this country is a dive, the judicial system is a joke, and the government are idiots - it can't get any worse

MinionZombie
19-Nov-2007, 06:18 PM
some of it is true, some of it is alarmist extrapolation/exaggeration.

but tbh, this country is a dive, the judicial system is a joke, and the government are idiots - it can't get any worse
For the love of GAR don't say that!

Gordon Brown might actually take you up on that bet! :eek:

Or maybe that Ed Balls and his scary eyes ... or Milliband and his bizarre head (it's just wrong, isn't it?)

It's nothing we can't fix with our own common sense, we just need it coming from London for a change.

clanglee
20-Nov-2007, 03:14 AM
Forgive me for being an uninformed Yank, but the queen still signs your treaties? I didn't think she had that much power. Hmmm.