PDA

View Full Version : F.E.A.R. Combat

MikePizzoff
05-Nov-2007, 12:22 AM
Does anybody play this game? It's a free, online multiplayer PC game. I'm almost done downloading it now and plan on spending the rest of my night playing it. I hear it's pretty damn good, and it's FREE, so everyone should at least check it out.

AcesandEights
05-Nov-2007, 03:23 AM
Is this just a multiplayer engine/client for the F.E.A.R. game? I have the original and it was truly great. Top notch physics, gunplay, decent enemy AI and a spooky atmospehere made this a great game. I never played the multiplayer online game (which I believe was built into the original game) but was hoping that some of the newer versions would have a co-op mode.

Do you happen to have a link for where you downloaded it from? I want to read up on the game play options for this online multiplayer part of it.

MikePizzoff
05-Nov-2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah, it's just multiplayer; no single player mode. You don't need the original game to play it, either.

http://www.joinfear.com

Danny
05-Nov-2007, 11:42 AM
i had fear on my 360 and didnt really enjoy the single or online multi gameing experience it felt like a counter striek mod with a bit more blood and lower lighting, not really my cup of tea.
i prefer co-op online play myself, like in gears of war or something like that, you get less 12 year olds calling you 'fags' and claiming they 'had sexual relations with your mother, and it wasnt very good', that way:lol:

DubiousComforts
06-Nov-2007, 05:13 AM
i prefer co-op online play myself, like in gears of war or something like that, you get less 12 year olds calling you 'fags' and claiming they 'had sexual relations with your mother, and it wasnt very good', that way:lol:
hahaha, that's hysterical. Then again, at the same time it's kind of sad, don't you think?