View Full Version : Now 'CHUD'...

Neil
08-Nov-2007, 08:12 AM
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/CHUD-Remake-For-Rob-Zombie-6879.html

MinionZombie
08-Nov-2007, 09:44 AM
*scratches head in confusion*

Eh?

By the way, I haven't even seen the original or any of the CHUD films, so...

DjfunkmasterG
08-Nov-2007, 11:34 AM
How could you have not watched CHUD 2: Bud the Chud? That is a piece of CInematic cheese right there my british friend.

BTW, Rumor is Rob Zombie is going to direct

MinionZombie
08-Nov-2007, 11:57 AM
I duno, just never got around to seeing it, or it's never on UK TV channels or whatever...

So many films, not enough time.

capncnut
08-Nov-2007, 08:13 PM
I don't think CHUD is particularly epic enough to warrant a remake.

AcesandEights
08-Nov-2007, 08:44 PM
I don't think CHUD is particularly epic enough to warrant a remake.

Yeah, it's just a film series with marginal name-recognition value that someone or some people have decided to champion as either a pet project and/or a means to make some quick cash.

MinionZombie
08-Nov-2007, 10:23 PM
I think if people are going to remake, remake a sh*t film...like Drive-In Massacre, that's a pish film and could be properly remade into something better than the original.

Like the Toolbox Murders remake, the original is alright but not superb, and the remake is pretty decent.

You just can't remake an absolute genre milestone like TCM or Dawn or Halloween and come out with something better, it's just physically impossible. FACT.

Neil
09-Nov-2007, 08:11 AM
I think if people are going to remake, remake a sh*t film...like Drive-In Massacre, that's a pish film and could be properly remade into something better than the original.

Like the Toolbox Murders remake, the original is alright but not superb, and the remake is pretty decent.

You just can't remake an absolute genre milestone like TCM or Dawn or Halloween and come out with something better, it's just physically impossible. FACT.

Yeh! Remake this! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085937/

slickwilly13
10-Nov-2007, 01:40 AM
I thought both CHUD movies were funny. I wouldn't mind seeing another.