PDA

View Full Version : RIP Lenoard :(

Danny
08-Nov-2007, 09:01 PM
not many will get that joke but its a gud-un for those who will.

-anyway, im up ill all last night coughing and retchin' with the flu, fall asleep at like 10am and get up at 8pm.....

...with a large white box on the kitchen table.

I notice its labled to me, i open it and lo and behold, in less than 20 days a shiny BRAND NEW xbox 360, with a letter of apology over a faulty console and a card for 1 months xbox live, right off the bat its different to my last one, the fans at the back are larger, like the 2 circlular ones on more expensive graphics cards, if you take the front off theres more machinery visible and the disk drive opens and actually slows down as it reaches being fully out.
the only gripe is the scart lead takes a bit off force to fit in the socket (404 error, insert here joke not found, substituting with thats what she said) but aside from that its all good, and a lout cooler adn quieter than my last one.

So far ive only got kameo and my arcade games, but when i go to get silent hill 0 tomorrow ill probably trade some games in to get halo 3 ,crackdown ,gears and oblivion again.

So yeah, its back, adn now ive got a new router its on live 24/7 so look me up for a game online.

- plus thsi one plays stubbs the zombie, nothing beats going round a 50's retro futuristic city eating brains to a soundtrack including mr sandman and there gos my baby, i gotta get some co-op play going no that beeyotch.

CoinReturn
09-Nov-2007, 04:56 PM
Cool man, let me know when you get Halo 3, we'll frag fools online.

Danny
09-Nov-2007, 05:26 PM
yknow, ive finished campaign 5 or 6 times allready so ill only get it for online team slayer matches so i think im going to hold off and get teh orange box instead.
but ive got 60 quid so i can get 6 games in the 2 for 20 deal, crackdwon, gears, oblivion and dead rising are the games im after right now.