PDA

View Full Version : Alive- a zombie tv show...

Mike70
12-Nov-2007, 06:28 PM
looks like it might be on next year and most likely with be syndicated. there is a webpage up with podcast previews that get updated pretty regularly. the undead in this show appear (from the podcasts) to be learning (or relearning) much faster than say romero's undead. they are collecting their own dead and starting to use methods of protecting their vulnerable areas. they also seem to have regained enough mental capability to set primative traps.

it will star gary graham and john billingsley (both from star trek: enterprise)

http://falconrockcommand.com/

panic
12-Nov-2007, 09:45 PM
Magic 8-Ball says: "Cannot predict now"

/p

SRP76
12-Nov-2007, 09:51 PM
Doesn't appeal to me.

If you're going to have zombies that turn out to be nothing but smart people that just don't die, what's the point of making them zombies, in the first place?

It could just be a group of hard-to-kill mercenaries, and get the same result.

Legion2213
12-Nov-2007, 11:00 PM
they also seem to have regained enough mental capability to set primative traps.

Oh dear...:(

Skippy911sc
12-Nov-2007, 11:47 PM
I would watch just because I am addicted to Television ;)

Doc
13-Nov-2007, 12:51 AM
l the undead in this show appear (from the podcasts) to be learning (or relearning) much faster than say romero's undead. they are collecting their own dead and starting to use methods of protecting their vulnerable areas. they also seem to have regained enough mental capability to set primative traps.

These doesn't sound good:dead:

clanglee
14-Nov-2007, 03:01 AM
Looks pretty good to me, except the whole reverand thing. And the makeup. Might be cool with some money behind it. Good find.

Mike70
14-Nov-2007, 01:13 PM
it was linked through one of the star trek sites i go go to- can't remember off hand which one maybe trekmovienews. the site had an article and a link because of the connection of gary graham and john billingsley have to star trek.

aga
17-Nov-2007, 12:36 AM
I wonder if this will ever come to fruition? Probably not.

Whatever happened to The Dead that was supposed to be on The Horror Channel (That of course never appeared). I know someone involved died, did that kill it off? The site seems to be dead.

I'm sure there was talk of other zombie stuff coming to TV as well, wasn't a pilot possibly going to be picked up earlier this year but got passed up? Anything else?

Mike70
17-Nov-2007, 02:17 AM
I'm sure there was talk of other zombie stuff coming to TV as well, wasn't a pilot possibly going to be picked up earlier this year but got passed up? Anything else?

see the "babylon fields" thread a few down.

Redge777
19-Nov-2007, 01:18 AM
the undead in this show appear (from the podcasts) to be learning (or relearning) much faster than say romero's undead. they are collecting their own dead and starting to use methods of protecting their vulnerable areas. they also seem to have regained enough mental capability to set primitive traps.

Yes the zombies, as the elite inaccurately call commoners, by the way they separate people into this label to stunt their own growth of empathy for others. Hitler called some people rats for the same reason. Throughout history, those that believe in a idea of self proclaimed elitism will usually label others in ways that allow them to not face the truth of actions against other real humans with love and value.

Going on, Some common people are adapting methods and tools of the current group that calls themselves elites, I have noticed many pop culture songs and shows that are seeding information for the army of people now waking up.

Did you mean primate traps, or primitive traps, either way, the actions of the unjust trap themselves, weather they are common or self proclaimed elite. The real trap is exposing their actions, this is not what 'traps' them, it is there original actions, once exposed, that leads to there downfall.