PDA

View Full Version : The Screwup Olympics

SRP76
12-Nov-2007, 11:50 PM
This could be fun.

Here's the scenario:

Your group of survivors consist of Harry Cooper, Stephen (or "flyboy"), Miguel (Sarah's man), and Captain Rhodes. That's IT. Just these 4.

Who, if anybody, gets through this alive? How?

Legion2213
13-Nov-2007, 12:05 AM
Folks who have a chance

Rhodes: He is out for himself and can probably shoot straight, would be willing to push any of the other three into a zombies arms if it bought him a few seconds/bit of breathing space.

Cooper: Possibility that he might get by for a while by hiding under a table or something (would also "volunteer" one of the other three to be zombie food if it bought him some time).

Folks who are zombie meat

Stephen: Not a coward, but couldn't hit a bunch of zombies at five yards.

Miguel: Pfff, starts whining and gets eaten by zombies after being voted off the island or something.

-- --------

I voted for for Rhodes in the end...being one of my favorite GAR characters and all. :D

slickwilly13
13-Nov-2007, 12:08 AM
Cooper, since he is the only one who wasn't killed by zombies.

capncnut
13-Nov-2007, 12:10 AM
Ditto.

Danny
13-Nov-2007, 12:32 AM
rhodes, hes a hard case from the military, flyboy and miquel arent good for much adn if it came down to it rhodes would throw cooper to the zombies as a distraction, course cooper would try too, but he wouldnt be a match.

Doc
13-Nov-2007, 12:41 AM
I voted for for Rhodes in the end...being one of my favorite GAR characters and all. :D You said it man :lol: Rhodes is the man! He would survive alot longer than the other three.

SRP76
13-Nov-2007, 12:43 AM
SCENE 1:

Fade in on farmhouse livingroom, interior. Rhodes stands off to one side, as Stephen adjusts the dial on the radio. Miguel sits on the sofa, near-catatonic.

Suddenly, a door in the rear opens, and Cooper comes bursting out. His beady little eyes dart around the room, as Rhodes turns to look at him. Noticing the radio, Cooper breaks for it.

Rhodes intercepts him.

RHODES (cold near-whisper): Whatcha been doin' down in that cellar, Cooper?

COOPER (ignoring him): A radio!

Rhodes grabs Cooper by the arm, stopping him.

RHODES: I said....whatcha been doin', in that basement?

Cooper looks at him angrily, trying to pull his arm free.

COOPER (near screaming): A RADIO!!

Rhodes throws Cooper's arm aside, and slams a fist down on the nearby end table.

RHODES (screaming, with eyes bugging out of his head): I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEYFARM, FATBOY, AND I WANNA KNOW JUST WHAT THE F*CK YOU'VE BEEN DOIN' IN THAT CELLAR!!

The two break off the screaming match as Stephen turns to them, holding up a hand.

STEPHEN (looking around at them hopefully): You know guys...I have a helicopter. Maybe we could....

He's cut off as Miguel suddenly springs off the sofa, and gets in Stephen's face.

MIGUEL: Yeah, you got a helicopter...you got a helicopter. You got everything, don't you? You're just better than me. You're better than all of us. So what? So f*ckin' what?

Stephen shakes his head in disgust, as Miguel turns and collapses back onto the sofa, weeping.

STEPHEN: Christ, you're such a drama queen. You remind me of a pregnant chick I once knew.

...........................................continu ed in PART II!!!

Stay tuned.

Doc
13-Nov-2007, 12:49 AM
SCENE 1:

Fade in on farmhouse livingroom, interior. Rhodes stands off to one side, as Stephen adjusts the dial on the radio. Miguel sits on the sofa, near-catatonic.

Suddenly, a door in the rear opens, and Cooper comes bursting out. His beady little eyes dart around the room, as Rhodes turns to look at him. Noticing the radio, Cooper breaks for it.

Rhodes intercepts him.

Rhodes throws Cooper's arm aside, and slams a fist down on the nearby end table.

RHODES (screaming, with eyes bugging out of his head): I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEYFARM, FATBOY, AND I WANNA KNOW JUST WHAT THE F*CK YOU'VE BEEN DOIN' IN THAT CELLAR!!

The two break off the screaming match as Stephen turns to them, holding up a hand.

STEPHEN (looking around at them hopefully): You know guys...I have a helicopter. Maybe we could....

He's cut off as Miguel suddenly springs off the sofa, and gets in Stephen's face.

MIGUEL: Yeah, you got a helicopter...you got a helicopter. You got everything, don't you? You're just better than me. You're better than all of us. So what? So f*ckin' what?

Stephen shakes his head in disgust, as Miguel turns and collapses back onto the sofa, weeping.

STEPHEN: Christ, you're such a drama queen. You remind me of a pregnant chick I once knew.

Stay tuned. Dude this is hilarious:lol: 10 bucks on Rhodes :sneaky:

acealive1
13-Nov-2007, 12:58 AM
rhodes,hands down because for one he had training, he wasnt off his rocker and hadnt had a break down. and he'd be all for himself and not try to get himself bitten by saving someone else.

Legion2213
13-Nov-2007, 07:59 AM
SCENE 1:

Rhodes intercepts him.

Stay tuned.

Absolutely friggin' priceless! :lol:

DruNewp
13-Nov-2007, 08:10 AM
Rhodes - just for the simple fact that he'd throw 'em all under the bus.

AcesandEights
13-Nov-2007, 10:46 PM
You guys are crazy! Rhodes was an ineffectual, incompetent, pretty ****in' crazy coward. Cooper all the way (not that he'd survive all that long either), but longer with all factors being equal.

bassman
13-Nov-2007, 11:26 PM
I friggin love the character of Rhodes, but in this situation, I would have to say Cooper. He was the most level-headed of the bunch.

And ultimately, he was also the one that was right in Night even though Ben was trying to look out for the people around him.

All they had to do was cooperate and talk to each other.:rolleyes:

acealive1
13-Nov-2007, 11:29 PM
I friggin love the character of Rhodes, but in this situation, I would have to say Cooper. He was the most level-headed of the bunch.

And ultimately, he was also the one that was right in Night even though Ben was trying to look out for the people around him.

All they had to do was cooperate and talk to each other.:rolleyes:

which cooper was level headed? cuz uh......yea idk bout him. in the remake he was just a person who hated everyone but himself. even dogged the kid for not havin a car..nevermind the fact he was staying in his house

SRP76
13-Nov-2007, 11:29 PM
I can't believe Stephen has received so little play here.

I figured for sure he would get plenty of mention, since he seems to be the most useful of these characters. At least he a skill.

acealive1
13-Nov-2007, 11:30 PM
You guys are crazy! Rhodes was an ineffectual, incompetent, pretty ****in' crazy coward. Cooper all the way (not that he'd survive all that long either), but longer with all factors being equal.

and cooper wasnt a coward? in the remake he hid in the attic and pulled the draw string up with up and hid til morning. and knowing theres strength in numbers,he decided to try to shoot ben and barbara when they had a way out.

bassman
13-Nov-2007, 11:43 PM
which cooper was level headed? cuz uh......yea dik bout him. in the remake he was just a person who hated everyone but himself. even dogged the kid for not havin a car..nevermind the fact he was staying in his house

What I meant is that he's the most level-headed in the sense that he knew the cellar was the safest place. He didn't know this from the beginning, but I would at least say that he has that luck factor going for him!:p

He was the only right(within a paticular film) in the choices of this poll

Legion2213
13-Nov-2007, 11:44 PM
I can't believe Stephen has received so little play here.

I figured for sure he would get plenty of mention, since he seems to be the most useful of these characters. At least he a skill.

What skill? Missing a zombie at zero paces with his hammer? :D

acealive1
14-Nov-2007, 01:08 AM
What I meant is that he's the most level-headed in the sense that he knew the cellar was the safest place. He didn't know this from the beginning, but I would at least say that he has that luck factor going for him!:p

He was the only right(within a paticular film) in the choices of this poll

haha yea,but he was a crappy shot at close range

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

clanglee
14-Nov-2007, 01:47 AM
Rhodes, He's a cold psychopath with a very strong desire for self preservation. You see how many times he got shot before he went down?!? Rhodes would also gladly cap all the others and make his way on his own.

sandrock74
14-Nov-2007, 03:25 AM
My man Captain Rhodes wins this one hands down! He'll bust a cap in everyone's ass to walk (or run) out alive! He's paranoid AND he can aim a gun and hit targets.
The only way Steven can win is if piloting a helicopter was an option...then he could just jump in and fly it away.
Cooper could only win if he could hide somewhere.
Miguel...well, he is just zombie chow.

MaximusIncredulous
15-Nov-2007, 03:16 AM
Rhodes. Cool on the trigger and probably quite a level guy as long as you don't try to live with zombies on a leash next door.

ProfessorChaos
15-Nov-2007, 03:56 AM
rhodes....without a doubt. military training, self-preservation, and an authoritarian attitude go a long way.

acealive1
15-Nov-2007, 04:27 AM
Rhodes, He's a cold psychopath with a very strong desire for self preservation. You see how many times he got shot before he went down?!? Rhodes would also gladly cap all the others and make his way on his own.

CMON!!!! *limps away*

SRP76
15-Nov-2007, 04:33 AM

In all fairness, that was at the beginning of the film. He got better at killing as time went by.

By the end, he was able to snipe moving bikers. So, he wasn't that bad after time went by.

Legion2213
15-Nov-2007, 05:31 AM
CMON!!!! *limps away*

CHOKE ON 'EM!!! *gets disembowled*

Our boy Rhodes is the f*cking man...and going for gold in the HPotD Screwup Olympics. :D

In all fairness, that was at the beginning of the film. He got better at killing as time went by.

By the end, he was able to snipe moving bikers. So, he wasn't that bad after time went by.

Did he hit any of 'em? :sneaky:

I must confess that I am prejudiced against Flyboy...mainly due to his stupid run. :D

ProfessorChaos
15-Nov-2007, 06:13 AM
yeah, rhodes had the best death scene in any of the dead movies...my buds and i once sat and watched his death scene on repeat for like thirty minutes, laughin the whole time...is it just me or does pilato bounce his head off a brick wall when he falls against it?:lol: when he falls down to the ground, it looks like he hits his head against the wall (on accident), then goes "ow!" or something...watch closely.

but yeah, talk about fightin till the end...

MaximusIncredulous
15-Nov-2007, 07:29 PM
I must confess that I am prejudiced against Flyboy...mainly due to his stupid run. :D

He made a great zombie though.