PDA

View Full Version : a guy was trying to have sex with his bike??!!

Mike70
14-Nov-2007, 07:46 PM
okay. wow. he claims it happened because he had too much to drink. there's beer goggling then there's trying to pump your bike. wonder if it looked like a blonde to him while he was wasted?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7095134.stm

AcesandEights
14-Nov-2007, 09:15 PM
That's not that weird, actually. People get off on different things. It may or may not be healthy, especially for guys like this, but that's people.

But seriously, 3 years for faux-humping a bicycle in a hotel room you've paid for? Was there some sort of no bicycle policy the man was in breach of, or was he preternaturally loud?

If every person got sent to prison for sex (simulated or otherwise) with inanimate objects in the privacy of their own hotel room, bedroom, shed etc. the collective penal systems of the world would be overloaded in a short span.

MikePizzoff
14-Nov-2007, 10:36 PM
:lol: WTF?! I don't understand how there is ANY possible way that could feel good.

bassman
15-Nov-2007, 12:59 PM
:|

I'm seriously baffled. Like....where does he put it? The water bottle holder? The spokes?:lol:

Terran
15-Nov-2007, 01:16 PM
chainsaw....!

slickwilly13
15-Nov-2007, 04:58 PM
:|

I'm seriously baffled. Like....where does he put it? The water bottle holder? The spokes?:lol:

He probably removed the bike seat and greased the hollow hole.....then went to town.

Mike70
15-Nov-2007, 05:27 PM
He probably removed the bike seat and greased the hollow hole.....then went to town.

sounds like you might be speaking from experience here.:D:p:lol:

dmbfanintn
15-Nov-2007, 06:55 PM
Seriously though, how in the hell can they arrest a guy for jerking off in his own hotel room? Regardless of how strange his method of masturbation was, he was doing in the privacy of his room. So if I am laying in my hotel room spanking my monkey and someone bangs on the door. If I do not answer and they happen to have a key, if they enter my room without permission and see me jerkin, then that is grounds for arrest????? I dont fooking get it!

What the hell is this world coming to when we cant even jerk off in private.....

Danny
15-Nov-2007, 06:58 PM
freaky as it is its mroe just a note for ridicule adn village idiot material, its not indecent exposure if he was alone in a room in private so 3 years just aint right, just make him see a psychiatrist and realise his father never loved him.:lol:

dmbfanintn
15-Nov-2007, 07:02 PM
just make him see a psychiatrist and realise his father never loved him.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yojimbo
15-Nov-2007, 08:18 PM
I recently heard of a similar type of conviction that had recently been overturned here in the US. I will search for a link and post if I can find it, but apparently some dude went to a room in a museum where they had mannequins wearing different outfits. A guard opened the door of this room to find this guy naked and dry humping a mannequin dressed as a cheerleader. He was arrested for indecent exposure and listed as a sex offender which has recently been overturned because the judge ruled that it was not a case of indecent exposure. Weirdness!

acealive1
15-Nov-2007, 08:31 PM
'cycle-sexualist':lol::lol::lol:

kortick
15-Nov-2007, 11:35 PM
oh yeah like you never had sex with a bike...

Danny
16-Nov-2007, 12:19 AM
you know i havent owned a bike for almost 5 years, i really should buy a enw one.

-to ride, not shag, and by ride i mean as transportation.;)

capncnut
16-Nov-2007, 06:39 AM
Brings new meaning to the term 'rodgering the old bike down the road'.

slickwilly13
16-Nov-2007, 05:16 PM
sounds like you might be speaking from experience here.:D:p:lol:

Nah, it's too big to fit in the hole. But seriously, I used to build and work on bikes.

MissJacksonCA
17-Nov-2007, 05:59 AM
Being able to witness nearly every perversion of mankind kinda makes me wanna change career paths...

Dtothe3
19-Nov-2007, 01:06 AM
Seems unfair when the guy was in his own room. ****, candles wern't built for that purpose but my missus loves to tell me what she's done with them when I ain't been at hand :D how would she cope if some bastard walked into her room and reported her for indecent exposure?

**** ain't right.

LoSTBoY
20-Nov-2007, 11:20 AM
He must have been going through his 'cycle'. :p

Must have been 'tired' after.

AcesandEights
20-Nov-2007, 01:23 PM
He must have been going through his 'cycle'. :p

/golfclap

That was pretty good :p

wyvern1096
21-Nov-2007, 12:20 AM
Could this have been his approach to safe sex? After all you can burn yourself on a car's exhaust pipe.

Danny
21-Nov-2007, 01:00 AM
*pulls up a chair and opens a can of coke and leans back*

oh this is priceless, anyone care to wager on howlong this is gonna go on just jokes alone? page 5 im guesing, at least.:D

wyvern1096
21-Nov-2007, 11:10 PM
How is this for weird.

http://jalopnik.com/cars/ewww/dragons-having-sex-with-cars-306619.php

Danny
22-Nov-2007, 01:56 AM
*jaw hangs open*

...th-theres a fetish about dragons plowing automobiles?!?:eek:

Mike70
22-Nov-2007, 03:31 AM
backing slowly away from the dragon post and reaching for the door.:shifty:

Danny
22-Nov-2007, 05:20 AM
"dragonzrev magazine - for the lord of the rings and nascar fan who likes to watch...with his imagination...his filthy, filthy imagination"

clanglee
23-Nov-2007, 07:46 PM
. . .opens door. . . "oh, er. . sorry" . . . slams door

wyvern1096
25-Nov-2007, 05:01 PM
Yeah, it was kinda a 'drive slow past the car wreck' thing when I saw it. Just freakin' strange.