PDA

View Full Version : Led Zeppelin 02 show

twistbud
15-Nov-2007, 12:34 PM
Anyone going to the concert? My favorite band does a one time show and there is no way in hell I could go. :( Please god, Led Zeppelin, 2008, Cincinnati. :D If there are two things I like in this world it's Led Zeppelin and Zombie movies. ;)

bassman
15-Nov-2007, 01:24 PM
Man...I would kill to go see it. I'm hoping that they're going to eventually do a few tours. One show just isn't enough...

Yojimbo
15-Nov-2007, 08:06 PM
It's too huge a moneymaker for them not to do a tour. There is no way they are going to turn down that cash. Luckily I live in Los Angeles, where they are sure to have a showing.

DubiousComforts
16-Nov-2007, 06:18 AM
It's too huge a moneymaker for them not to do a tour. There is no way they are going to turn down that cash. Luckily I live in Los Angeles, where they are sure to have a showing.
There are rumors everywhere that there will be a tour next year. The story is that a North American tour was planned, but is being kept quiet in order to build hype for the "one time show." A block of dates are supposedly being held for next summer at Giants Stadium in NJ. ;)

capncnut
16-Nov-2007, 06:53 AM
I'll probably end up going. I live close by and I know someone with a spare ticket.

Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page has hinted that there may be a full-scale reunion tour. The band are set to play a one-off reunion show on December 10 at The O2 in London. And the unprecedented demand has got Page thinking that more shows might be a good idea.

Page told Blabbermouth: "It's a bit silly not to because there is such massive demand... it's a bit selfish to do just one show. If that's it, we probably shouldn't have taken the genie out of the bottle."

Talking of reunions, I saw the Sex Pistols a couple of days ago. Here's (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=173726477&blogID=329074355) the review.

_liam_
19-Nov-2007, 05:29 PM
i was going to go and sit outside the dome and listen to it, but i am confident there will be a tour