PDA

View Full Version : house fo the dead going form 360 to wii

Danny
15-Nov-2007, 09:48 PM
http://kotaku.com/gaming/rumor/house-of-the-dead-series-shuffling-to-wii-323373.php

on one ahnd good cus its much mroe suited for it, the 360 has no lightgun, on the toher BRING OUT HOUSE 4, 3 TOOK 13 MINS TO COMPLETE ADN HAD ONLY 4 BOSSES!!!:mad:

capncnut
16-Nov-2007, 06:34 AM
Yeah but what a groovy 13 minutes they were.

slickwilly13
16-Nov-2007, 06:54 PM
House of the Dead series was fun, but I usually avoided it in the arcades back in the day. Too expensive. $1 per play.

MinionZombie
17-Nov-2007, 10:58 AM
I really liked pumping the shotgun single handedly, Hot Fuzz style, on the arcade machine for HOTD3 at university. That was well cool, cooler than the standard pistol you find on many other machines...actually having a meaty shotgun with pump - ah mate, yes!

We need a return to light gun gaming for the next gen - with a plastic gun included, much like the guitar for the GH games.

slickwilly13
17-Nov-2007, 02:29 PM
10 years ago the arcade game, Area 51 had a shotgun style zapper. It was cool as hell. But at the time I was still in my teens, didn't have a job, and couldn't afford to blow my cash on a game that required 75 cents to a $1 per play. Area 51 was at least 50 cents a game.

Danny
17-Nov-2007, 05:23 PM
i got the xbox remake as an fps the one were david duchony and marylin manson did voices, it werent a bad game.

MinionZombie
17-Nov-2007, 05:41 PM
There was another arcade game, I remember playing it on the ferry to and from Belgium, spent a tenner on the damn thing on the way back. Some shooter with two massive machine guns on props. Spent the entire journey on it! :D

Danny
17-Nov-2007, 06:10 PM
uzi's? if so i think i know the one, it was either a cop one or somethign with ninjas, which in retrospect is pretty unsporting dont you think?

MinionZombie
17-Nov-2007, 09:11 PM
Way bigger than uzis, massive machine gun things, looked nothing like a real machine gun, but if it was in real life it'd be an M60 or something. Big thing, you held it in to your shoulder and it vibrated/kicked back as you fired.

F*cking fun game it was too, must have been end of 1998 or beginning of 1999 when I played it, so it's quite old now...whatever it was.

Danny
17-Nov-2007, 09:59 PM
ah man, my local cinemas got a full on 'arcade' one of some bishi-bashi one and the kickback on those bitches were legendary.