PDA

View Full Version : I'm new to the board so hi BUT

marginbuu
16-Nov-2007, 10:26 PM
what ever board I join I always get my butt kicked because I love zombies. they can run walk shamble FLY if they want but I love 'em because they scare the hell out of me. :kiss:

acealive1
16-Nov-2007, 10:46 PM
heeh welcome to the boards. theres a ton of topics to check out and comment on,so feel free to wreck shop on it.

Yojimbo
16-Nov-2007, 11:16 PM
Welcome to the boards, glad you made it here alive. You'll find that zombie folks are much cooler than your usual board dwellers so no one is going to kick at you here, dude. Relax and enjoy the zombies!

clanglee
17-Nov-2007, 12:43 AM
Welcome!! Don't worry, I'm the only asshole here. :D

Mike70
17-Nov-2007, 02:19 AM
Welcome!! Don't worry, I'm the only asshole here. :D

hahaha if assholes could fly this place would be like o'hare at christmas. i'm paraphrasing a crappy poppy/punk band with that line.

on another note:
welcome to the board dudette.

sandrock74
17-Nov-2007, 02:41 AM
I've been a lurker here since 1999, mostly reading the fiction section and enjoying everyone's posts here. I finally made the plunge and began posting myself this year. I've never regretted it!
Have fun here.

AcesandEights
17-Nov-2007, 03:25 AM
Welcome, Marginbuu! I hope we see you post in abundance!

hahaha if assholes could fly this place would be like o'hare at christmas.

Nice! Paraphrase or not, it made me spit beer.

marginbuu
17-Nov-2007, 02:16 PM
the easily offended may not like me.
I do not set out to offend but I do.
I am the walking living bitch from hell.

capncnut
17-Nov-2007, 06:37 PM
Welcome to the boards Marginbuu.

bassman
17-Nov-2007, 09:10 PM
Welcome to the boards.

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?1?

capncnut
17-Nov-2007, 09:34 PM
That's it, I do believe this new Ghostbusters game has sent our Bassman over the edge.

And who can blame him really. :D

SRP76
17-Nov-2007, 09:36 PM
Hello, and welcome.

DBZ fans are always welcome,as far as I'm concerned. Join in on the fun.:)

Legion2213
18-Nov-2007, 11:22 PM
This is a cool site marginbuu, not masses of posters, but those who post regularly are good folks IMO.

This is a good place to talk zombies and generally have a laugh while doing it.

Danny
18-Nov-2007, 11:35 PM
its true at any one time theres only about 20 regulars on this forum, its like cheers, only its about gorey horror movies, so a bit less depressing.

clanglee
24-Nov-2007, 01:03 AM
Welcome to the boards.

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?1?

Thank God you didn't ask Redge that question. You would never hear the end of it.

its true at any one time theres only about 20 regulars on this forum, its like cheers, only its about gorey horror movies, so a bit less depressing.

:lol::lol: Who does that make me? I call Norm!!!!!

SRP76
24-Nov-2007, 01:36 AM
Who does that make me? I call Norm!!!!!

CLANGLEE!!!

Marie
24-Nov-2007, 01:56 AM
:lol::lol: Who does that make me? I call Norm!!!!!

Okay, that makes me Carla:evil:

M_

Redge777
24-Nov-2007, 04:01 AM
Thank God you didn't ask Redge that question. You would never hear the end of it.

HeHe, now you even post your projected opinions when I don't even post. Hmm maybe viral indeed.

And welcome to the forum, I am new here also and have found this place to be quite fun.

Yojimbo
24-Nov-2007, 09:26 PM
Get over it.