PDA

View Full Version : Even S.T.A.R.S. Agents Must be This Tall to Ride This Ride

BUTCHYPIE
20-Nov-2007, 03:55 AM
(Snipped from capcom's website)

Japan’s Impress Game Watch has pictures of the new Resident Evil Haunted House attraction at Japan’s Fuji-Q Highland amusement park. The attraction comes complete with the chance to take some target practice at fake zombies using infrared guns. The attraction is only open for a limited time only, until February 3rd, 2008.

For those of you who won’t be able to make it in time to experience the attraction in person, click on the link below to check out more cool pictures and live the attraction vicariously.

More pictures here (scroll down) (http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20071005/fujiq.htm)

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20071005/fujiq07.jpg

AcesandEights
20-Nov-2007, 04:06 AM
Looks pretty cool. Especially the cute Asian chick with the fake gun (yum!) ;)

Thanks for sharing the link, Butchypie.

20-Nov-2007, 04:34 AM
HPOTD tour bus to Japan, anybody?

Danny
20-Nov-2007, 04:57 AM
cool.

but the silent hill one konami did last year was cooler, walking through a culdesac being chased by dudes in make up groaning (hampstead heath?:eek:) or walking through a rusty blood covered hospital being stalked by the nurse adn straight jacket creatures, i know which one would shat me right up more.:D

capncnut
20-Nov-2007, 07:44 AM
Looks okay, a Resi exhibition has been a long time coming.

but the silent hill one konami did last year was cooler, walking through a culdesac being chased by dudes in make up groaning (hampstead heath?:eek:) or walking through a rusty blood covered hospital being stalked by the nurse adn straight jacket creatures, i know which one would shat me right up more.:D
I'd be up for a bit of that actually. If Pyramid bonce showed up with that big ole knife, I'd be on my toes out of there screaming like a little girl. :eek::D

slickwilly13
20-Nov-2007, 02:31 PM
Man, I am going to have to learn Japanese one day. Too many cool things over there. Ever seen a hot chick who is a white/Japanese mix? I have. ;)

Legion2213
20-Nov-2007, 06:34 PM
Looks okay, a Resi exhibition has been a long time coming.

I'd be up for a bit of that actually. If Pyramid bonce showed up with that big ole knife, I'd be on my toes out of there screaming like a little girl. :eek::D

I'd be behind you, screaming in the same girly manner. :D

Anybody got any links to pics of this Silent Hill "fun" park? Sounds awesome.

That Resi park also looks like it kicks ass! :evil:

Danny
20-Nov-2007, 11:14 PM
ive tried but i cant find owt bloody anywere.

LivingDeadBeat
22-Nov-2007, 05:12 PM
Looks alright, but nothing too special from those photos. We need the Tyrant, we need Nemesis, at least a few lickers etc.

suicide22
01-Dec-2007, 12:41 PM
Shooting zombies with infer-red guns, didn’t they used to call that game QUAZA back in 1990’s: except it was against people?:D

DubiousComforts
01-Dec-2007, 04:42 PM
Man, I am going to have to learn Japanese one day. Too many cool things over there. Ever seen a hot chick who is a white/Japanese mix? I have. ;)
I've been to Japan and the women are smoking hot. You also immediately notice (especially coming from the west) that there aren't very many overweight Japanese people which contributes to the overall hotness of the women. :D

Of course, this may soon change as the west continues to export McDonald's to the rest of the world.

Anyhow, there are a lot of game parks in Japan with virtual reality rides, etc. I went to the Sega Park in the mid 90s. I don't remember very much of it as the technology wasn't all that spectacular at the time, but I do recall a virtual zombie walkthrough attraction, which may have been House of the Dead. You stood in a white area wearing a special headset and the virtual 3-D environment was projected around you. I'm sure technology has ramped up quite a bit since I was last there.

Dommm
03-Dec-2007, 01:15 PM
heres a bit more on it

http://myparanormallife.blogspot.com/2007/11/resident-evil-haunted-house.html