21-Nov-2007, 07:23 PM
20mins in...

OMFG!!!

Legion2213
21-Nov-2007, 08:11 PM
20mins in...

OMFG!!!

or LMFAO even.

The sooner that loser McClaren goes the better...

capncnut
21-Nov-2007, 11:51 PM
Yeah, we were like a pub team tonight.

Neil
22-Nov-2007, 12:08 PM
Just love this quote from BBC:-

'When England needed inspiration, all they got was a man keeping his hair dry with a brolly.'

MinionZombie
22-Nov-2007, 06:22 PM
I saw something on the news bleedin' everywhere about this McLaren bloke (never heard of him before) getting shafted, and something about not qualifying for Euro 2008 ...

Not being a football watcher/fan/mild admirer (actually I hate it and think it's shiite :D), so is that no England in Euro 2008? Geeeeeeeeeez...

I guess the whole 1966 thing will become even MORE legendary and "remember when-y"...:eek:

clanglee
23-Nov-2007, 07:41 PM
I thought you Brits HAD to like football? Thought it was a law of some sorts. :p

Neil
23-Nov-2007, 08:23 PM
I thought you Brits HAD to like football? Thought it was a law of some sorts. :p

I thought you yanks HAD to wear elasticated jeans? Thought it was a law of some sort :)

MinionZombie
23-Nov-2007, 09:01 PM
I thought you yanks HAD to wear elasticated jeans? Thought it was a law of some sort :)
:lol:

Oh snap, yep ... Neil went there alright. :p

clanglee
23-Nov-2007, 11:39 PM
Elasticated? Really now? :lol: Went where exactly? I don't think have ever even SEEN a pair of elasticated jeans. Well, maybe my mom owns a pair. But she's old and her sence of fashion is a bit antiquated.

No offence meant. I like Football (soccer here) and I don't like football (football here:confused:) so i am somewhat of an enigma.

So drink your tea and eat your crumptets!!!! Hit your wickets and pip pip cherio!! ;)

Neil
24-Nov-2007, 08:04 AM
Elasticated? Really now? :lol: Went where exactly? I don't think have ever even SEEN a pair of elasticated jeans. Well, maybe my mom owns a pair. But she's old and her sence of fashion is a bit antiquated.

No offence meant. I like Football (soccer here) and I don't like football (football here:confused:) so i am somewhat of an enigma.

So drink your tea and eat your crumptets!!!! Hit your wickets and pip pip cherio!! ;)

I've always liked the 'big' football matches. ie: International or big play offs... But more recently I have got into watching regular league matches as well...

Mike70
25-Nov-2007, 01:12 AM

dude i just choked on red wine whilst reading this line. very funny.

on a more serious note: i understand that mclaren has been sent down to davy jones since this loss.

capncnut
25-Nov-2007, 02:37 AM
Bwaaa, burnage. I do believe that makes you the master, Neil. :elol:

clanglee
26-Nov-2007, 10:53 PM
:rolleyes:

Ok, just for the record, I had to google elasticated jeans to be sure of what you meant. I havn't seen those on anyone but pregnant women since the '90s. BUT, when I googled it, MOST of the sites that came up were British!!! so there!! :p

MinionZombie
27-Nov-2007, 09:46 AM
:rolleyes:

Ok, just for the record, I had to google elasticated jeans to be sure of what you meant. I havn't seen those on anyone but pregnant women since the '90s. BUT, when I googled it, MOST of the sites that came up were British!!! so there!! :p
Because we're exploiting a growing international market and making cash off it. :lol::D

clanglee
27-Nov-2007, 10:57 PM
:lol::lol::lol: