PDA

View Full Version : Neat dawn of the dead horrorclix scenario

Danny
22-Nov-2007, 08:25 AM
http://www.wizkidsgames.com/wk_article.asp?cid=41044
right now im just getting into hero and haloclix but the amount of zombie figures and possible games you can make up makes adding some horrorclix to my colection damn tempting.

Shame noone seems to play ti in england as opposed to the way more popular heroclix but still, neat little game.

DeadJonas190
24-Nov-2007, 06:28 AM
Thats pretty cool, it's too bad nobody I know plays that game.

On a side note, I played Heroclix for a while when it came out, my team was close to being unstoppable until they nerfed the game rules.

Funny thing though, I was playing a guy at a local game shop and he would just randomly role and say "Yes, it hit" then try to claim which of his character was attacking... so he was skiping the first step in declaring an attack. After 4 times of me telling him that he has to declare an attack before he can roll for the attack this kid did it again. So then I did it once and he was like "Oh, you can't do that" and I just picked up my stuff and started to leave. THe guy at the game store just started laughing at the kid and said "How many people are going to have to walk out on a game before you start declaring your attacks?"

He is lucky it wasn't a tourny, he would have been disqualified and I probably would have pimp slapped him :)

Danny
24-Nov-2007, 06:41 AM
"pimp slapped" thats a new one. others this week ebing, rawesome, radass and nazkank (nazi meets skank), still preffer my usual "pride obliterating bitch slap" myself.

I tell ya if they ever made an action figure of me that would be one of its voice action phrases, with appropriate action of course.:lol:

on topic though im jsut getting into heroclix, i can allready play damn well at heroclix if i say so myself but heroclix has all those powers and its way more complicated, i should be heading to a tournament today in fact in about 4 hours, theyve got like 2 hours of practice but its ran by a wizkids rep so you can still win stuff for participating which rocks. Though i might be helping my blogcast cohost move so ill have to wait till the one on christmas eve's, eve if i miss todays.