PDA

View Full Version : ****.the.sim's

Danny
23-Nov-2007, 09:02 PM
I just saw my brother has 10 different discs for the sims, its not even a game ,jesus christ!, this does my head in, hes addicted to this, but theres no plot, no finality to it, its like dantes 7th circle of hell, and this pretty much sums up my view in the sims

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/20040927h.jpg

sorry for venting but damn i die a little inside every time ive got to call it a "game".

SRP76
23-Nov-2007, 11:42 PM
You're not alone.

I never bought into the hype. The game mags call the Sims "great". I call it "stupid". If I want to "see life", I can damn sure do it myself; I don't need to be a sprite voyeur.

Danny
24-Nov-2007, 01:35 AM
exactly!, the irony of the sims dating is above some people, mostly the people that spend 6 hours a day playing it.

and i use the term 'playing' oh so very loosely.

Craig
24-Nov-2007, 11:32 AM
If you could literally play god and screw your sims life up or something then it might be fun... Like turn them into a criminal or get them into a car crash or something.

MinionZombie
24-Nov-2007, 11:58 AM
The Sims is for mainstream gamers who don't have the guts to drive a car really fast or shoot someone up in a game...losers. :lol:

Meh, whatever, if it was either someone play all the Sims expansion packs, or them go out and smoke crack and beat up people, I'd rather the first.

Andy
24-Nov-2007, 12:58 PM
The sims is a good game for girls. thats about it.

I admit it was fun once upon a time, setting a firework off in your sims living room, removing the ladders from a pool while all your neighbours are in and watching them drown cuz they cant climb out over the side etc etc..

the novelty quickly wore off though..