PDA

View Full Version : No Country For Old Men

CoinReturn
25-Nov-2007, 05:15 AM
I just got back from the theater from seeing this. It was just an incredibly thought provoking and grim movie, with a dash of humor thrown in for good measure. The characters were all fantastic, and Anton Chigurh is one of the coolest and most brutal bad guys ever. Great dialog and incredibly tense scenes kept my eyes glued to the screen. The movie had great cinematography too, some beautiful shots of rural Texas and surrounding areas.

Best film I've seen this year. Anyone else check it out this weekend?

AcesandEights
25-Nov-2007, 06:00 PM
I just got back from the theater from seeing this. It was just an incredibly thought provoking and grim movie, with a dash of humor thrown in for good measure. The characters were all fantastic, and Anton Chigurh is one of the coolest and most brutal bad guys ever. Great dialog and incredibly tense scenes kept my eyes glued to the screen. The movie had great cinematography too, some beautiful shots of rural Texas and surrounding areas.

Best film I've seen this year. Anyone else check it out this weekend?

I haven't gotten the chance to check it out, but you've done a good job of confirming a lot of the good things I've already heard about this film. Definitely would like to check it out soon.

Also, thanks for leaving out spoiler info :)

Mr.Zombie
25-Nov-2007, 06:05 PM
Been looking forward to this one, can't wait to see it!