PDA

View Full Version : another sign russia is going backwards

acealive1
25-Nov-2007, 07:09 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071125/wl_nm/russia_vote_protest_dc

they're slipping further back to a time where communism was rampant. lenin,anyone? what a bunch of morons

Tricky
25-Nov-2007, 08:05 PM
They've also banned westerners from visiting the Kubinka tank museum which is annoying as i would really like to go there,they have a lot of rare vehicles including the only existing "maus" tank the germans built in WW2.They are a very strange & paranoid nation to say the least!

GhostWolf
26-Nov-2007, 06:33 AM
This does not bode well, obviously. I had hoped that in a few years i'd be able to afford to visit russia for an extended stay. But this, along with other news clippings and random things i've overheard seem to be saying that that will not be a wise move.

acealive1
26-Nov-2007, 07:27 PM
They've also banned westerners from visiting the Kubinka tank museum which is annoying as i would really like to go there,they have a lot of rare vehicles including the only existing "maus" tank the germans built in WW2.They are a very strange & paranoid nation to say the least!

what do they think will happen? we'll take their super advanced technology? :lol::lol:

This does not bode well, obviously. I had hoped that in a few years i'd be able to afford to visit russia for an extended stay. But this, along with other news clippings and random things i've overheard seem to be saying that that will not be a wise move.

they're also still in the stone age when it comes to skin color. most russians i've talked to will talk to anyone who isnt white like they're stupid.

_liam_
27-Nov-2007, 09:51 AM
this is excellent news, i cant wait for the second cold war & eventual communist invasion

WOLVERIIIINNNESSSSSS

AcesandEights
27-Nov-2007, 01:09 PM
WOLVERIIIINNNESSSSSS

:thumbsup:

The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall.

John, has a long mustache...