PDA

View Full Version : My God! Was this Duke Nukem trailer really from about 6yrs ago!?

Neil
26-Nov-2007, 08:18 AM
http://ve3d.ign.com/videos/19296/PC/Duke-Nukem-Forever

Can't believe it's STILL not out!

Looked amazing for its day though!

Eyebiter
26-Nov-2007, 09:42 AM
The first computer I played Duke Nukem 3D on was a 486 PC. Look at how much technology has advanced since the last Duke game. The violence and sex back then seems childish compared to modern video games.

MinionZombie
26-Nov-2007, 09:57 AM
Ahhhh Duke Nukem 3D, how I loved it so. A great game indeed, and I spent many a time going "shake it baby" and throwing bundles of cash at the babes in the pole dancing bar, haha...

They've really buggered up "Forever" though, yeah "takes Forever". :p Surely it's going to be way behind the pack when it eventually does get released? Still, I guess the PS2 will have a title it can handle, and I'll be able to play it on my PC probably as it's probably not going to be that demanding.

I wonder when it's going to be finished, I mean - just finish the friggin' game already - get it done, get it out there, and start on something new and put the effort in from the start.

Oh well...I remember watching the trailer for DNF way back when, an E3 preview vid (on a disc that had a preview vid of 'some game called Max Payne' as I called it back then, long before I knew of how truly awesome it was going to be...so aye, a long time ago...but at the time I thought it was "wow" inducing anyway.

Tricky
26-Nov-2007, 05:29 PM
ha ha i still say "its time to kick ass & chew bubblegum,& im all outta gum" occasionally,usually before a round of paintball :p

MikePizzoff
26-Nov-2007, 06:38 PM
Anybody else notice the terminator exoskeleton?

Craig
27-Nov-2007, 09:53 PM
Man I forgot how cool it looks, I'd even be happy if it was released how it was then.