PDA

View Full Version : As we speak...

Tricky
26-Nov-2007, 05:37 PM
Crysis is installing its juicy succulence on my PC,im looking forward to this!the demo wet my appetite!i was going to wait till xmas & ask for it as a present but it was winking at me off the shelf today :lol:
its a 12gb game though,has to be the biggest ive ever installed :eek:

MinionZombie
26-Nov-2007, 06:15 PM
12gig?! Cor! That's a big'un you've got there Tricky ... *thinks for a second* ... wait, that came out wrong ... :eek:

I'm all about Project 8 again, just unlocked the slums, now ranked at something like #129...gettin' there. :D

Oh yes, and Call of Duty 4 is HIGHLY recommended, Sir...I suggest you nab it ... oh and STALKER. :cool:

Tricky
26-Nov-2007, 09:29 PM
Ooooft i nearly wet my pants when a grenade went off in a wooded area,never has an in game explosion looked so real!its running pretty well on my rig,although i think there is a slight need for another 2 gig of ram & possibly getting another 8800GTX to run in SLI mode,il see how fundage is in the new year....i got in a heavy battle with 2 tanks & about 20 koreans & the frame rate dropped a bit,not enough to make it unplayable,but noticable!

MikePizzoff
26-Nov-2007, 11:21 PM
Is that the game that's non-linear in the jungle??? If so, that game looked pretty awesome.

Tricky
27-Nov-2007, 06:33 PM
Is that the game that's non-linear in the jungle??? If so, that game looked pretty awesome.

Thats the puppy!it goes a little something like this
http://z.about.com/d/compactiongames/1/7/o/2/1/crysis_010.jpg

It looks absolutely lush!i didnt de-frag my PC after installing it last night so im getting that done now,i expect that might have a bit to do with the slight drop in frame rate when the action heats up,although it wasnt bad enough to make it unplayable anyway :)

Danny
28-Nov-2007, 05:46 AM
^

SPPPPOOOOOOODDGGGEE!

CoinReturn
28-Nov-2007, 02:51 PM
I played the demo of this and it ran ok on my system.Take a few in-game screenshots for us, I'd love to see more of this game on a rig way faster than mine. I think the screenshot button is mapped to F5 or something, its tells you in the options screen.

Tricky
28-Nov-2007, 06:24 PM
Il have a go at getting a screen grab for ya aye!

SymphonicX
06-Dec-2007, 04:12 PM
This is my system:

AMD dial core 2.0 ghz
Nvidia 8600gts
2gb ram

and Crysis wouldn't play at any acceptable resolution....it looks and feels awful - lucky I installed a friend's copy and cracked it.

Very disappointed in its performance, my machine rates as a 4.8 and its minimum 3.0 and recommended 5.0 so I really shouldn't have too much problems....I guess its probably cos I'm trying to play it in 1920x1080 - but it doesn't even work in 1200 resolution...its pathetic.

I hate my computer, but I love it because its sexy....just a shame its not a gaming machine now this game's out!