PDA

View Full Version : One of the betterm 'Zombie Shorts' I've seen in a long time!

Neil
27-Nov-2007, 09:44 AM
Part 1

yjumCxdTHWA

Part 2

EJDu_XxUyhA

Part 3

obw8jjwHdbE

And for those interested... The Making of...

kLC8LY8bpQA

1lfIJohWJoU

WixdekzLInA

wdq7rLDZq8c

yqPd8t47o10

Mr.Zombie
27-Nov-2007, 02:15 PM
That was fantastic!!! Thank you.

Legion2213
27-Nov-2007, 09:45 PM
That was very good!

The first part is the sort of thing that Ben must have been witnessing in NotLD on his drive to the farmhouse.

clanglee
28-Nov-2007, 12:34 AM
Can't see these from work, But I'm guessing that this is that spanish short with the guy in the car that walks off for gas. If so, I totally agree. Great flick. That movie did more in 20 minutes than most Z movies do in 2 hours. Great tension and descent gore and acting.

Neil
28-Nov-2007, 03:14 PM
That was very good!

The first part is the sort of thing that Ben must have been witnessing in NotLD on his drive to the farmhouse.

I really like the farmhouse bit... Nice touch that other people are going through their own $hit!

Can't see these from work, But I'm guessing that this is that spanish short with the guy in the car that walks off for gas. If so, I totally agree. Great flick. That movie did more in 20 minutes than most Z movies do in 2 hours. Great tension and descent gore and acting.

That's the one... I didn't like the ending entirely, but still v.good!

DjfunkmasterG
29-Nov-2007, 11:04 AM
Had a nice creepy vibe. I thought the ending was pretty decent. I look forward to seeing more from this guy.

Trencher
20-Dec-2007, 08:09 PM
I liked it, thanks for posting it!