PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody picked up the Wii Zapper?

DeadJonas190
30-Nov-2007, 05:06 AM
I picked it up today at Walmart because they were the only store in my area that still had it in stock. Well, I get home and the box is opened already, no game inside and the zapper was not in it's plastic bag. I take it back to Walmart and after about 30 minutes and a call to the assistant store manager I am able to get another one. Aparantly when an employee has to take a product out of a locked glass display case and you can't inspect it in the store and the product from the case is stolen that becomes quite the issue at Walmart.. anyway, after a long return process I get another one from the same employee who opens it for me to make sure it is in there (the guy was actually really cool) and it was. I got home and my friend was here and we had to leave for our movie club (its a kick ass club, 1 movie a month for a year, a birthday gift and then trivia that if you win you get a dvd box set for only $40 a year). So I finally get to play it around 10:30 and you know what...

Link's Crossbow Training is the new Duck Hunt! I love it. It is easy because I am pretty damn good at shooting games, but it is a lot of fun.

slickwilly13
30-Nov-2007, 05:19 AM
I picked one up a day before buying RE: UC. I haven't played Link's Crossbow training, yet.