PDA

View Full Version : cinemassacre's 10 top movie badass bad guys

Danny
30-Nov-2007, 01:34 PM
IPUmAd50o5k

i dont really agree with em all, but good to see rhodes got a mention at #4.

but the lesson kids?

DONT.****.WITH.MR.MIYAGI.

Mike70
30-Nov-2007, 02:20 PM
i love those lines:

"have you lost your mind."
"no, ma'am. have you? i just told you i was willing to kill you if you didn't get back in your chair. you didn't get back in your chair."

i would have liked to have seen dennis hopper's character, frank, from blue velvet on this list. when a guy's first words/actions in a movie are to slap isabella rosselini and say "shut up! its daddy fuc**er!" that's badas s. psychotic as well.

of course khan from star trek II as well. how the hell can you top ricardo montelban wearing a fake chest and quoting moby dick?

Danny
30-Nov-2007, 02:59 PM
KHHHHAAAANNNN!

*ahem*

sorry. had to be done.

Mike70
30-Nov-2007, 03:15 PM
hahahaha:D:lol:

one of star trek's greatest pop culture contributions.

Danny
30-Nov-2007, 03:24 PM
and the number 3 most yelled phrase on xbox live.

only beaten by pwned at #2 and "leeerooooooy- ah-jenkiiiinnnnnnns!" and #1;)

AcesandEights
30-Nov-2007, 04:52 PM
Wow, what a sh1tty list! Even if delivered in an amusingly and spastickly comedic fashion, this is more like a top ten cheesiest villains. I'm sure this list was done for comedic effect.

bassman
30-Nov-2007, 04:54 PM
Wow, what a sh1tty list! Even if delivered in an amusingly and spastickly comedic fashion, this is more like a top ten cheesiest villains. I'm sure this list was done for comedic effect.

If you're calling Gozer cheesy, I will hunt you down and kill you. That is all.

:p

AcesandEights
30-Nov-2007, 05:01 PM
I liked Gozer, of course. I used to quote Gozer a lot, but top 10 of all time??? I know it's an ancient Dark God (and I dig that), but Gozer isn't even a main point of contention with me. The real ones that took the cake for obvious cheese were the villain from the worst Superman movie of all time, the Casesar Romero Joker, Clubber Lang and that hissy/huffy puffcake from Commando.

Again, obviously done with comedy and amusement in mind.

Mike70
30-Nov-2007, 06:36 PM
that hissy/huffy puffcake from Commando.

yeah that dude looks like he should've been singing back up for the village people.

bassman
30-Nov-2007, 07:07 PM
With a list like that, I'm surprised Francis from Pee Wee's Big Adventure isn't on there...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b78/patton13/peewee_francis.jpg

Mike70
30-Nov-2007, 07:09 PM
or gargamel.

Danny
30-Nov-2007, 11:53 PM
^ oh man, i did a short film a while back about how the smurfs were the bad guys in that deal, the dark skinned purple smurfs were all evil, as were the female smurfs?, oh eyah, plus they had little white hoods and papa "grand dragon" smurf had his red one.

i tell ya, dont trust those racist little bastards;)