PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 dashboard update details (Dec. 4th)

CoinReturn
01-Dec-2007, 03:02 PM
There are way too many things to list here, but the big thing is the ability to stream AVI, DivX, and Xvid from your PC (you could only stream WMV before). Discounted XBLA games, classic Xbox titles, improved dashboard functionality and an assload of bug fixes are also included in the update. Here is a full list of features:

http://blogs.msdn.com/xboxteam/archive/2007/11/30/december-2007-system-update.aspx

MikePizzoff
01-Dec-2007, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I can't wait for this update.

I just wish I could fookin figure out how to get my PC hooked up to my XBOX. I tried it once before and couldn't get it to work; I got so frustrated with it that I vowed to never try again unless I knew it would work.

Danny
01-Dec-2007, 06:14 PM
i just clicked on something in the computer media section on sharing whilst having the pc and 360 both connected via ethernet cable to the same modem.

and origional xbox games are like 1gig right?, for halo or fable thats a lot of space, especially when both are like 99p at game station.

CoinReturn
01-Dec-2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah, its a shame that none of the classic Xbox games will have achievements or anything new added to them, seeing as they are just straight ports. For $10 a game, I'll probably wait until a rare or niche title comes along. You can still get popular titles for cheaper.

Danny
02-Dec-2007, 08:56 AM
come on ms, bring on jet set radio, i aint seen a copy of that in't time.