PDA

View Full Version : Assasins Creed

Dommm
03-Dec-2007, 12:38 PM
Anybody else playing this hot and spuunky title....

Got mine last thursday and havn't been able to put it down.

Danny
03-Dec-2007, 01:26 PM
played 2 hours of it, havent touched it since, its like one big tech demo, in 20 mins youve experienced all it has to offer, in a word.

lame.

Dommm
03-Dec-2007, 01:35 PM
played 2 hours of it, havent touched it since, its like one big tech demo, in 20 mins youve experienced all it has to offer, in a word.

lame.

Ahhh well can't force you to love it, though have to strongly disagree...

The missions are great moving through the streets interactive crowds etc... also good control mechenism ('cept when your running from the guards and keep ending up running up the wall)...

Great story line leaves you wandering what the hells going on and have to find out what happens at the end.

Graphically great and great sound.

CoinReturn
03-Dec-2007, 04:59 PM
I played it for an hour at my friends house, and I've gotta agree with hells...It just seemed like we were doing the same thing over and over. Also. the game may have 3 cities, but they all feel exactly the same.

There are some great ideas (combat, climbing ability), but its just too repetitive for my tastes.

Kane and Lynch is another one. I rented it a couple of days ago, and its a stinker. Stay far, far away.

Have you tried Mass Effect? Its one of the top 3 games on 360, in my opinion. Sort of like Shenmue in space.

Danny
03-Dec-2007, 06:21 PM
im just waiting for the price to drop on it, that adn the orange box are must have game,s but 80 quid for 2 plastic discs is something i, being of sound mental health, will not pay.

capncnut
04-Dec-2007, 12:41 AM
Assassins Creed. Anybody else playing this hot and spuunky title...
lame.
Gotta agree Hellzboy, I saw this being played in GameStation and I didn't think it was all that. In fact, on that day (it's release day) I saw two kids trading in two copies of it.

Along with their PS3's.

Have you tried Mass Effect? Its one of the top 3 games on 360, in my opinion. Sort of like Shenmue in space.
I have to wait 'cos the missus bought it for me for Christmas. :(

Khardis
04-Dec-2007, 12:56 AM

lame.

Agreed, and same here. I played up through a few assassinations and then got bored. Its gameplay is too slow 99% of the time and the 1% of the time is far too rare to make the game enjoyable for me. It was graphically gorgeous though.

Dommm
04-Dec-2007, 03:09 PM
I played it for an hour at my friends house, and I've gotta agree with hells...It just seemed like we were doing the same thing over and over. Also. the game may have 3 cities, but they all feel exactly the same.

There are some great ideas (combat, climbing ability), but its just too repetitive for my tastes.

Kane and Lynch is another one. I rented it a couple of days ago, and its a stinker. Stay far, far away.

Havn't tried either Kane and Lynch or Mass effect yet :-) actully my budget for games this year is way over what it should've been so there are now only 2 games that I am waiting for Resi 5 and alan wake.... But will probs rent Mass effect now :-) just to give it a try.

Got your ad on live last btw sorry didnt stop and chat was way into Assasins creed :-)

CornishCorpse
09-Dec-2007, 03:12 PM
The game was bleh, I understand why they never let anyone play the game. It was dull oh yeah it was amazing graphically and you felt like a hero going from town to town on youre mighty steed but it just lacked.. I guess the best word is fun? The kills felt empty and the gameplay felt a bit slow and too scripted for my tastes.

The story was intresting but the cons outweighed the pros three to one. Two thumbs down and a Ed Raspberry.