PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Bling

BUTCHYPIE
04-Dec-2007, 08:30 PM
Just in time for the holidays and on sale right now!

ZOMBIE JEWELRY! (http://www.merch-bot.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=64)

Finally, a meaningful present for the woman in your life!

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g5/garyadams_cnla/zombiebling.jpg

jdog
04-Dec-2007, 08:40 PM
that looks creepy. imagin kissing a chick with that **** in her mouth.

acealive1
04-Dec-2007, 09:19 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Marie
05-Dec-2007, 11:42 AM
Until I looked at the ad I thought the jeweled crap in her mouth was somehow "zombie jewelry", what IS that crap anyway?

M_

DjfunkmasterG
05-Dec-2007, 01:25 PM
I don't think the mouth piece is the item. It is the necklace and earrings and shirt.

AcesandEights
05-Dec-2007, 04:26 PM
what IS that crap anyway?

M_

Stupidity run amok? :D

That, or just kids being kids, albeit in a horrifically tacky manner.

MikePizzoff
05-Dec-2007, 04:56 PM
That girl has the worst mouth piece I've ever seen. They're not even formed to her teeth... wtf? You can get a bit that looks like your actual teeth and looks like real gold/silver/platinum/diamonds for like $30... why wear some Legos in your mouth?

Other than that, I wish my girlfriend were into zombies so I could buy her something from them.

acealive1
05-Dec-2007, 08:29 PM
That girl has the worst mouth piece I've ever seen. They're not even formed to her teeth... wtf? You can get a bit that looks like your actual teeth and looks like real gold/silver/platinum/diamonds for like $30... why wear some Legos in your mouth?

Other than that, I wish my girlfriend were into zombies so I could buy her something from them.

formed to your teeth griilz cost a LOT more than $30. she has the kind with fitters that a lot of people have,because A) they're easier to get off and B) they dont get stuck on because they arent molded after your dental work.

and even the form fitted ones look like this unless you have the ones that resemble actual teeth.

MaximusIncredulous
05-Dec-2007, 11:19 PM
formed to your teeth griilz cost a LOT more than $30. she has the kind with fitters that a lot of people have,because A) they're easier to get off and B) they dont get stuck on because they arent molded after your dental work.

and even the form fitted ones look like this unless you have the ones that resemble actual teeth.

But why the hell would someone wear something like that in their mouth? It's horrible. A dog muzzle is prettier than that... or that mask Hannibal wore.

MikePizzoff
06-Dec-2007, 12:02 AM
formed to your teeth griilz cost a LOT more than $30.

Not at a couple of places in Philly, my friend.

They have the fake teeth with the bling on them and they give you putty to put in them then stick in your mouth so they form a mold in which will fit your teeth perfectly.

Mike70
06-Dec-2007, 12:04 AM
They have the fake teeth with the bling on them and they give you putty to put in them then stick in your mouth so they form a mold in which will fit your teeth perfectly.

that is one of the most ghettotastic things i have ever heard of.:D

SRP76
06-Dec-2007, 12:29 AM
No self-respecting ghetto would let someone walk into it looking like that.

acealive1
06-Dec-2007, 12:42 AM
But why the hell would someone wear something like that in their mouth? It's horrible. A dog muzzle is prettier than that... or that mask Hannibal wore.

just like someone woulda wanna grown their hair long and look like glen danzig. they want to look like someone they see on tv

Not at a couple of places in Philly, my friend.

those are the horrible ones from dave and busters. go online and search for the ones with fitters. they dont pose as much as a threat as putty. i know this because i was in pittsburgh when i got my putty ones from D&B's

No self-respecting ghetto would let someone walk into it looking like that.

i take it you've never been to a real ghetto then

SRP76
06-Dec-2007, 12:57 AM
i take it you've never been to a real ghetto then

It was a JOKE!

*assorted grumbling and groaning*

acealive1
06-Dec-2007, 01:34 AM
It was a JOKE!

*assorted grumbling and groaning*

:lol::lol: i know

MikePizzoff
06-Dec-2007, 12:09 PM
those are the horrible ones from dave and busters. go online and search for the ones with fitters. they dont pose as much as a threat as putty. i know this because i was in pittsburgh when i got my putty ones from D&B's

No, man, I would have said you can find them at Dave & Busters because I know that D&B isn't only located in Philly. I'm talking about actual small stores that sell them and have been selling them for many years, not some big chain store that's trying to cash in on the whole "bling" trend. I have a couple of friends that have grills from these places and they look really good... not as good as the ones that people I know spent hundreds of dollars on, but still good.

Anyway... imagine being bit by a zombie wearing a grill?

Danny
06-Dec-2007, 12:38 PM
setting aside that "bling" is just retard speak for people who dont know the words lavish or exuberant, those things are not only stupid looking but look damn uncomfortable as well, there like an ornament from a retirment home or something.

acealive1
06-Dec-2007, 11:12 PM
No, man, I would have said you can find them at Dave & Busters because I know that D&B isn't only located in Philly. I'm talking about actual small stores that sell them and have been selling them for many years, not some big chain store that's trying to cash in on the whole "bling" trend. I have a couple of friends that have grills from these places and they look really good... not as good as the ones that people I know spent hundreds of dollars on, but still good.

Anyway... imagine being bit by a zombie wearing a grill?

and i just said its in pittsburgh too. so i know its not only in philly