PDA

View Full Version : HITMAN movie, one slight problem

Cykotic
06-Dec-2007, 06:30 AM
Why oh why are they using clips from Dark Angel in the bloody title sequence?

Apart from that little complaint, the film was pretty good. Not great, just good.

acealive1
06-Dec-2007, 06:32 AM
people on IMDB ripped in to shreds. its a bad movie and an even worse choice to play agent 47. that guy scares no one so how does he think he can pull off menacing as agent 47? all life died on this project when vin walked away

MinionZombie
06-Dec-2007, 10:02 AM
I'll watch it, but as soon as I found out they stuck in some woman for 47 to shack up with, I lost all respect. They just don't get the character. Have you seen those adverts for his 'favourite weapons of choice' or whatever - no fibrewires in sight.

He's supposed to be the SILENT ASSASSIN, not Arnold Stallone Willis blowing sh*t up really loudly, christ!

And yeah, Olyphant just isn't hard-looking enough for such a character. I really wish Hollywood would adapt a game properly and faithfully, stop trying to appeal to idiots with sex. And tell the story more subtly, rather than having the SILENT assassin just flat out telling some random slag all about where he came from, I mean geeeeeeeeez.