PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Favorites: TV

SRP76
07-Dec-2007, 06:24 AM
Let's get the other side of the coin, now.

Here, vent your rage at the most-hated TV shows you've ever had the misfortune to sit through!

These lists could be endless, but I'll just point out some of my personal Hall of Famers:

1. Star Trek Enterprise - my God, couldn't they create ONE character I could give a crap about? This show was just a bunch of nobodies in a tin can. My left nut has more charisma than this crew.

2. Survivor - oh, let's have a vote. Gag. Drop some fools on an island with nothing but a radio, and the last to either A) die or B) call for help wins. THAT would be "Survivor". This crap is just an annoying gameshow.

3. American Idol - this show makes me want to become the American Sniper. I get angry just watching the commercials for it.

4. Beverly Hills 90210 - this was on when I was in highschool. It pissed me off to no end. These yuppie-type brats with their little "troubles". The guys in this show would have been the first ones to have their asses whipped in my school. And we were supposed to empathize with these geeks. Please.

5. I Love Lucy - most overrated pile of crap of all-time. WTF was so "funny" about this annoying bitch? How did this show get so popular? It mystifies me. Gilligan owns Lucy. So do most other old-school comedies.

6. CSI/Law & Order/Clone of the Month - can we get another 8 billion hours a day of "forensics" shows?! Damn. It seems to be all that's on now.

7. ER - Again, I can't see the fascination. BORING as hell.

8. Dallas - my father was addicted to this show. Why, I have no idea. Bores me to tears. "Who shot J.R."? Who gives a crap....

9. The Price is Right - Good Christ. This is the most aggravating gameshow ever witnessed by human eyes. Most of the contestants are the dregs of society to begin with, and the f'n SCREAMERS are the worst. Too bad Bob Barker didn't know a decent chokehold; it would have come in handy a million times.

10. PeeWee's Playhouse - even before beating his meat in a Miami movie theater, this guy was a wingnut. This show was disturbing and infuriating on more levels than you can count. It was the type of show you look at, frozen, with a disgusted look on your face, slowly muttering, "what...the f*ck...is....THIS sh*t?!"

........fire away! Let everyone know your least-favorites.

ProfessorChaos
07-Dec-2007, 08:54 AM
too many to list, but here's a start...

grey's anatomy: my gf likes to watch this show, and i've sat through it about four times. every single episode has all the same stuff..asian chick running around looking for missing body parts while all the other doctors/interns/whatevers are off fooling around in a broom closet...that chick from "knocked up" looking all mopey and being too sensitive, some mean patient who has a change of heart, and patient with the unrealistically close relationship with his (insert family random member or members here)...and of course the main character trying to be all philosophical while some crap indie chick-rock plays as the end credits roll.........sorry to rant about this, but i had to watch it earlier tonight with her and i absolutely FU(KING HATE THIS SHOW...:barf:

i also hate all those reality shows, pretty much every one...., american idol, singing bee, deal or no deal...all those shows give me a headache...where do the find the morons to go on these shows.:(

dancing with the stars (more like "washed-out losers")

don't get me started on all the crap "celebrity" reality shows...just a bunch of self-absorbed std-laden imbeciles. keeping up with the kardouchians, girls next door, real world, flavor of love, rock of love, shot at love.....:barf::barf:

anything on mtv is for teeny-bopper morons. stopped watching that sh!t like back in the 7th grade.:moon:

man.........i could go on all night, but i've got class tomorrow and finals are next week, so i'll stop here.

in general, tv sucks a$$. except for south park.:D

bassman
07-Dec-2007, 02:50 PM
Like professor stated...there's really too many to name.

I HATE REALITY F*CKING TV

Someone tell the morons that watch this sh*t that it's NOT REALITY.

The only "reality" show that I watch is cops and occasionally one of those "police chase/scariest moment" things. And that's because they're actually real....

I also don't like Lost...

Danny
07-Dec-2007, 03:15 PM
*leaps through window next to desk, runs through rioting in the streets, dives into a river, avoiding machinegun fire from vietcong runs through the opening to saving private ryan and leaps to avoid explosion, lands in snow on mountainside, climbs mountain.... then sleds down the other side to come face to face with a 10,000 strong fuedal japan era army, they run at him screamig, he runs forward, beats his way through, then drags his battered ass through a mall full of zombies, then swims across the sea to an island and yells "just ****ing keep walking , how do you xpect to find the truth iif you jsut sit at camp on your asses ya damn emos!", then carries on, through hell itself, an alternate dimension were dj has hair and lou doesnt, and intelligent design states that the giant spagetti monster created us. with proof. then "does a sliders", appears on bassmans doorstep. rings the bell. waits. comments on how damn cold it is. bassman opens the door, he yells "word bitch reality tv sucks balls" ,high fives him, then turns back the way he came leaving bassman speechless*

ProfessorChaos
07-Dec-2007, 04:06 PM
that's the most action-packed post ever, hellz.:cool:

Danny
07-Dec-2007, 04:15 PM
just wait for the sequel, starring sylvester stallone as an ageing napolean, its gonna be genius.:cool:

DeadJonas190
09-Dec-2007, 07:36 AM
I don't know the name of it, but I turned on my TV which was on E! one day and there was this horrid show about a tanning salon chain. My IQ instantly dropped to 80 after watching 30 seconds of that horrible show. Luckily, it rose back up when I turned the channel.

Also, I CAN-NOT-STAND the Bernie Mac show. It was never funny, it was just Bernie Mac walking around his house grumbling about bad kids while doing a bad imitation of the show Titus and talking into the camera about it. Plus they canceled a much funnier and much higher rated show for it (Undeclared).

I have to agree on I Love Lucy, that show has always annoyed me.

ProfessorChaos
09-Dec-2007, 08:21 AM
the show you are referring to is called sunset tan, and it is on the e! network, home to nothing but horrible brain-rotting garbage television for narcissistic hollywood-celebrity obsessed dipsh!ts. the only program that i can stand on this is "the soup", which is great because it rips on all the aforementioned shows, along with all sorts of other moronic television programs and moments.