PDA

View Full Version : whadd'ya make of this true believers?

Danny
07-Dec-2007, 04:53 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/hulk1.jpg

HULK #1
Written by JEPH LOEB
Pencils & Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
Variant Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
Superstars JEPH LOEB and ED MCGUINNESS will change the way you see THE HULK! In this startling origin epic, the breathtaking events that ended World War Hulk rocket into this brand-new Hulk title. When one of The Hulk’s oldest cast members is murdered, everyone turns to the team of IRON MAN, SHE-HULK and LEONARD SAMSON to solve the grizzly case. All the evidence points to the Hulk as the killer—but {CLASSIFIED}! Join us for a brand–new story and a brand-new team who loves the Hulk as much as you do!

So with issue #1 of the new volume of the hulk next month were giving this blurb and cover, what do you guys think of this?, personally i dont think its going to be bruce banner in a new incarnation, in fact i reckon he's the silouette, maybe burnt his powers out after going all out on the sentry at the end of world war hulk, maybe its someone new? or maybe they off betty ross and hes goes "berzerker hulk", though perssonally i hope its the former as it would be nice to see a running bad guy hulk to balance out the big green guy.

kortick
08-Dec-2007, 11:10 PM
Is this an on going title or a limited series?
It sounds like an issue of what if...?

I am wondering what people think of
the sequel to marvel zombies?

marvel zombies:civil war

due out soon, plot is odd but may be good

Danny
08-Dec-2007, 11:52 PM
couldnt be more of a dissapointment the #1 of ultimates 3 was, i mean come on, incest between pietro and wanda? why that was added then she was killed off ive no idea.
ultimate xmens just as bad ,its trying to fit 60 years of canon into less than 100 issues, wereas ultimate spiderman just does its own thing like the movies rather than sticking to it with some twists, granted im just ranting about the ultimate universe comics here but, well, ive figurativley ranted myself hoarse about tony stark going from my faourite avenger to a dick.

ill stick with THOR... which reminds me, whens issue 5 out?....

DeadJonas190
09-Dec-2007, 07:30 AM
The red Hulk is interesting, I want to know why he is red now and what happened that caused it. I am a bit excited for this and I hope it goes well and isn't another debacle like the Spider-Man clone saga in the mid 90's.